NSX or TT Supra?

Depends on what you want.

Street Racing monster: Supra TT

Track Racing monster: NSX

TT Supra if straight line speed is your thing.

NSX for everything else.

I'M SORRY, SUPRA IS my personal asnwer, but its really depend on the purpose (daily drive NSX better, SHOW both can win maybe NSX better, power = SUPRA)

why:
1. Bullet proof engine, durable & 800HP + with stock internal will be no problem
2. Looks nice, some guy like supra better, some like NSX (preferences)
3. FASTER PERIOD
4. Cheaper to maintain
5. Both car COPS magnet so …

This is my R.I.P. SUPRA picture, but don’t get me wrong, NSX still a good car, pretty fast and looks exotic.

supra_wide_body_kit_3.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_4.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_6.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_8.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_9.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_12.jpg

supra_wide_body_kit_14.jpg

Here is my 2 cents and it boils down to personal preferences:

- When I was in the market to spend $80K on a car, I didn't even look at the Supra.

- I do not like to modify cars, so whether the car is modable is totally irrelevant.

- IMHO a stock NSX a far superior than a stock Supra. You can't use modability as a factor in determining what car is better. Sure, you can mod it to hell to be faster than almost anything on the street, but when it comes down to it it's still a Supra.

- I prefer NA power versus Turbo power. Slap a turbo on almost anything and it will go fast.

To echo what everyone esle has said, all depends on what your plans are. Both are gorgeous cars, one day i like one better than the other then i see a pic or video of the other and fall for that one again. You come across good and bad examples of each and both have their pros and cons, you just have to analyze each think which better suites your needs and go from there.I think the NSX has a much better body lines when but how can you go against the 2JZ? With either one you should be extremely happy with the choice you make.. Good luck.. :biggrin:

Theres also to much going on witht hat black supra above.. Keep it nice and smooth, dont go and make things outa proporsion. Theres much nicer examples of supras out there..

How about we compare highly modified NSX (FX1000) versus a highly modified Supra? It's just a matter of how deep your pocket is!! :wink:

That shouldn't even be a question. Get the supra is you still have a ricer heart, get the NSX if you like to cruise in a more refined, daily-drivable exotic.

I currenty own a 2000 NSX and had a BPU Supra that made 430rwhp with bolt ons. I sold the Supra to get my NSX got sick of cops pulling me over and smog reaosn as well. I still love the Supra wished I had its power on the NSX, waxed a 97 supercharged NSX in my supra. But then again tons of reaosn why I sold my supra for a NSX(THE LOOKS) lol.

Vancehu said:
That shouldn't even be a question. Get the supra is you still have a ricer heart, get the NSX if you like to cruise in a more refined, daily-drivable exotic.

Go travel SVTperformance.com or any other forums and see which is considered more rice. Check out what the majority thinks and let others be the judge and don't make calls that does not have any fact behind it. All in all, it boils down to personal preference. But calling a Supra rice because you have a NSX, is just as bad as Cobra owners calling a NSX rice...come on now that just isn't right. :smile:

A true car enthusiast does not care what Brand X you drive, if it is a great car, it is just that - A Great Car!

You can't go wrong with either cars!

Eveready Battery Bunny

Why does this topic keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up? :confused: :rolleyes:

Re: Eveready Battery Bunny

Yellow Rose said:
Why does this topic keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up, keep coming up? :confused: :rolleyes:

Because they all want to start there own thread on this topic and get current opinions even thou the answers will always be the same.

They're both great cars. Have one of each. NSXT for a fancy night out. Supra TT for nights you want to blow the doors off of turbocharged hondas. Each car defines speed differently.

When I was on supraforums they made lame threads like this as well. You should hear what they say about the NSX. Also what type of things the S2000 say about the NSX on their forums. IMO I think these kind of threads are lame for evening starting

^lol...

either way they are both amazing cars but i'm sure you can search and the opinions dont change. the cars have strong points in different areas.

Back