Nsx or keep the G35

manh3 said:
I love the nsx, could of gotten a gpw 93 5spd and would've done;

painted the NSX championship white (exterrior only, not a full paint job)
2002 conversion
2002 rear
Stacy's sides
NSX-R wheels
Tein coilovers

But instead i bought an ivory pearl 05 G35 and have bought a couple nismo parts. The thing is my friend just bought an nsx. Even though it's old no offense, but it's still sexy as hell. I seriously thinking of trading in the G35 for an NSX then mod it. But it's not that simple.

1.I'm a real estate broker, so i drive alot.
2. I hate driving a stick in cali, i still have an e36 M3 5spd which i'm letting my cousin drive for college. I Will not get an auto NSX
3. Is the NSX going to break down on me, seriously.
4. Lastly i'm only 22 and i heard that an NSX is very expensive to insure.

thanks in advance

I have a black G35, auto, but having second thoughts about the auto. Also have a 91 NSX 5 speed.

The Infiniti is nice, but does not compare with the NSX regarding overall driving experience. It is tough to have two black cars, and I didn't plan it that way. A white car could be cool, especially in the NE in winter. I agree with the other posts that you need a 4 door for real estate sales.

thanks for all the help and information i have decided to keep the G35 and purchase an early model nsx in about 2 years, due to insurance cost and investment priorities. When i do get my nsx i'll make sure to post a pic for you guys.

Back