nsx on ebay 2002... salvage but fixable jh4na21672t000224

It dove under a large parked 5 ton truck and the spare tire absorbed most of the damage. :wink:

There really should be laws against home repair of autos.

Too bad they guy never did a web search or maybe he just didn't car because of the low price.

Quoting from the auction...

**THIS NSX HAS PASSED FULL INSPECTION AND HAS BEEN DECLARED FULLY REBUILT. IT CAN BE REGISTERED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER VEHICLE. THANKS AGAIN**

Lets hope the buyer can get something back. Dropping $40k on something that is not driveable really hurts, considering I was about to bid on it...

has anybody else talked to the guy who now listed it for sale? i pm'd him last night or the night before, no response but he has updated his thread since then,

i wonder if hes chalking this up as a loss or going to take legal action, i would be contacting a lawyer in the county the seller was from ASAP, what a way to get f'd over

he needs to part the car out instead of sell it again.

the damage really worth to repair?????? i am sure that if the owner replace all the damaged parts, the cost will be more than 40000.

2 piece fender, rear panel, and door will exceed 5000 bucks.

the whole front end frame cost over 10000 in acura dealer, and so many other parts in the front.

I wonder why it will not sell? if it was rebuilt why not?

never mind look at the crappy work done to it. Oh my god. someone passed that as fully repaired?? WTF
look at the pic of the front hood open now look at the wiper motor cover its all bend looks like a wave. its supose to be straight and then look at the painted weld marks on the driverside above the light.
Are you kidding me is that putty holding it together? I wouldnt drive that car if you paid me to. I am sorry for bashing but if you wanna repair a car do it right.
that makes me sick. to see work like that done to an NSX
looks like someone was in welding class did that repair.

Last edited:
That driver's side front wheel looks too far back in the wheel well.

yeah its like 10 inches off I know what they did

got a new hood
new fenders
new front bumper

and they used vise grips to bend everything back to where the bolts of the new panels lined up. I bet if you go under the car you will see your own death if you drive it.

not good, part the car out. and triple your money

rusky
images
for popping this thread up and bringing the sale ad to our attention. Might have saved someone a lot of heartache and $$$.

Back