• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX OBDII electronic O2 Simulators & Test Pipes for 95-05! Finally!

Finally, a sensible way to get your check engine light off on your OBDII NSX with bypass pipes!

I have been developing a fix for this issue for quite some time and have finally had the time to post some up for sale. I have been developing O2 sensor eliminators for over the last 8 years for all different types of cars. I am an electrical engineer by trade and have as a hobby developed these for every car I’ve owned. I have been testing the set for the NSX for over 1500 miles and they work like a charm.

The details are very simple, these are full electronic simulators for the OBDII NSX O2 sensors. These will give the NSX’s ECU working codes for the catalytic converters. These in no way effect any other system on the NSX. These simulators truly emulate a working catalytic converter and will NOT effect the check engine light if another problem with the car comes up. These will not damage anything on the car and install is very easy. These simulators attach to the rear O2 sensors on each set of pipes. The simulator is 100% electronic. Full detailed instructions are included and install is very straight forward. These eliminators fit all NSX models 95-05.

Also if you have to do DEQ inspections and they only test your OBDII port, it will read all clear to the testing machine and you will pass.....:wink: But these are for off road use only.:tongue:

I have also developed a system of catalytic converter replacement pipes which work very well with these O2 eliminators. These are designed very differently then most pipes on the market and are designed as a direct replacement for OEM cats. These use all OEM exhaust gaskets for a perfect fit. These are also very light and lightweight was the major focus of the design. These don’t use the hangers as I found they are not needed on these due to how light they are. The OEM cats weigh in at 20.5 pounds. These only weigh 5.5 pounds, total, for both pipes!

The replacement pipes fit models 95-99 and are made with the finest stainless steel material and are silver ceramic coated for maximum heat dissipation and protection.

If you decide to remove the bypass pipes you can still leave the O2 sensor eliminators on the car as they will still tell the car the cats are working. I also still have a bypass pipe and electric O2 simulator for the Honda S2000 which I developed a few years back but lost interest in selling after selling my personal S2000. IM me if interested in the S2000 model.

The price for the bypass pipes for 95-99 NSX’s with both O2 eliminators are only $280.

The price for just the O2 eliminators for 95-05 NSX’s is $130.

I only have 10 sets for sale at this time. I will listen to all trade options as well.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks and happy motoring!

2005698548164889049_rs.jpg

2005642468445908414_rs.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the O2 sensor keep the computer informed if the car is running to rich or to lean thus keeping the car running at optimal performance. If you eliminate the O2 does if affect the performance of the car in a bad way? I am not real familiar in this area so forgive my ignorance.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the O2 sensor keep the computer informed if the car is running to rich or to lean thus keeping the car running at optimal performance. If you eliminate the O2 does if affect the performance of the car in a bad way? I am not real familiar in this area so forgive my ignorance.

NA2 systems have 2 O2 sensors, the first is the one which controls fuel trims, the second (which is removed with the kit) tells the computer if the CAT is working correctly.

Like Mike says, no effect on the way the car runs:biggrin:

Re: NSX OBDII electronic O2 Simulators & Test Pipes for 95-05! $115 a set!

NA2 systems have 2 O2 sensors, the first is the one which controls fuel trims, the second (which is removed with the kit) tells the computer if the CAT is working correctly.

Like Mike says, no effect on the way the car runs:biggrin:

The O2 sensor remains, just with the simulators in-line attached to the wiring.

Clearance Price drop to $115 per set of pipes!....need to move these before X-mas! No more O2 sensors.

i congratulate your ingenuity, but the 02 fix for OBDII has been around for a long time now...especially for Honda's.

Secret trick is to drill out two anti fouler plugs to keep the 02 sensor away from direct exhaust gases in the test pipe. These are common plugs found at any automotive store. I did this for my NSX and no CEL's. S2000 people have been doing this for along time as well and most test pipes for the S2000 come with extended bungs already welded in.

i congratulate your ingenuity, but the 02 fix for OBDII has been around for a long time now...especially for Honda's.

Secret trick is to drill out two anti fouler plugs to keep the 02 sensor away from direct exhaust gases in the test pipe. These are common plugs found at any automotive store. I did this for my NSX and no CEL's. S2000 people have been doing this for along time as well and most test pipes for the S2000 come with extended bungs already welded in.

Right, and that is not a guarenteed fix as it is trying to mechanically trick the O2 sensor which can cause the light to come on then off. This is a 100% fix, not ghetto rigging of your exhaust, it's all electrical.

But reguardless, I'm out of the O2 simulators and just selling the pipes now.

I can vouch that the 02 extenders like the ones sold on ebay are NOT a good fix. I need to repeatedly clear codes on mine, nothing has worked permanently so far. Swift, I need a set of yours, will you offer any kind of warranty that they are a sure fix? Will you be making any more?

I should be installing my set sometime next week and can report back.

Clearance Price drop to $115 per set of pipes!....need to move these before X-mas! No more O2 sensors.

Do u still have set of test pipes to my nsx-97?

Please let me know :) / Also pm send!

-pegi-

Do u still have set of test pipes to my nsx-97?

Please let me know :) / Also pm send!

-pegi-

Payment send days ago.. Haven't heard you nothing since payment...

Please let me know what is delivery time.

-pegi-

Payment send days ago.. Haven't heard you nothing since payment...

Please let me know what is delivery time.

-pegi-

Check your IM:wink:

I am afraid mine are not working. I still got a CEL. :frown: I PM'ed swift, awaiting a reply. This sucks... I was really hoping they would work.

Working on finding out what the problem is.

Ok, to all who ordered a set of O2 eliminators, the wrong set of install instructions got sent out. Please IM me or email me for the correct set. I had labeled 2 of the O2 wires out of order when I retyped them. Your O2 sensor will be fine but if you want the eliminators to work properly you will need to make sure they are hooked up as shown in the new directions. Please IM me with any questions. Thanks!

Well that sounds like it would definitely do it. Thanks for the info. I will have the wires reversed and report back.

Thanks for the help.

Back