NSX Meeting in Hong Kong

This car is just awesome!

R0011171.jpg

The Sorcery bumper is a really beautiful and aggressive piece!

I bet the owner really likes McDonalds. The headlights look really cool though. Is that an 02+?

Hi guys, nice cars! I'll be in HK for a couple of days next month 9/7-9/9. If you see some guy on a tour bus or chasing you on foot and try to take picture of your car.......that would be me:biggrin:

Hoa

Hi guys, nice cars! I'll be in HK for a couple of days next month 9/7-9/9. If you see some guy on a tour bus or chasing you on foot and try to take picture of your car.......that would be me:biggrin:

Hoa

It won't be easy to spot a NSX in HK, you will probably see more Ferrari.......

R0011171.jpg

The Sorcery bumper is a really beautiful and aggressive piece!
Looks too much like an F360 / 430 front end to me, and whats with the bonnet nostrils? Sorry, not for me but glad you like it.

regards,

I've seen quite a few cruising around, but you guys are correct, there are way more ferraris, lambos, porches around than NSX's.....
Man I would love to find a good priced NSX in HK, anyone have a clue how much insurance costs, annual registration fees, etc would be for this car??
I am currently looking for one here in Cali, but since I am always back and forth quite frequently, it would be cool to find one in HK! :biggrin:

Last edited:
All I got to say is HK can walk the walk :)
More pics of Sorcery SA-03
he shouldn't of got the fins on the stealth hood, but oh well :)

DJ, and Hitoshi san i am saving my pennies :)
R0011170.jpg

R0011187.jpg

R0011190.jpg

R0011195.jpg

R0011196.jpg

R0011198.jpg

R0011199.jpg

R0011194.jpg

R0011226.jpg

R0011227.jpg

Back