NSX Meet please vote dates (MA)

What dates can you attend (vote more than one)

• Total voters
The weather will be fine... chance of showers in the PM. Let's go for it!

-Wick

Kevin let me know if you want to go together we live in the same town. I'm off lexington street.

Sure, why not~, Im living off School street:biggrin: let me know what time you will leave~ Thanks

You have a twin turbo scion Xb? that is too funny.

yeh,kkk, its not that bad~

Guys I have received a lot of PM's about weather concerns. Weather.com and accuweather are both caling for a SLIGHT chance of rain, mostly cloudy but some sun in the high 60's. I think we should be allright. Unless its soaking wet, try to make an effort to come out please. If its just nasty and pouring, I will make this call and say that this event is cancelled. I don't think anyone will want to stand outside in the rain. Hopefully this will clear.

if it rains count me out.

That's what i was trying to say. If its raining then meet is off. But please don't assume it will be because its raining on saturday. Its supposed to clear by sunday.

Guys I hope you all see this. Weather is not looking good. Too many people are concerned and so I am canceling this event. I will PM everyone, we will have to re-schedule for a better day.

Last edited:
Please include me on the new list since I was not going to be able to attend yesterday anyway.

I am going to re-organize something in a new thread for June.

I am going to re-organize something in a new thread for June.

Drop me an email if you decide to include other makes, particularly Lotus. I'm not on this board often and might miss it otherwise.

We've been averaging 8-12 cars per event this year with most models appearing including Elise, Exige S, Esprit, Europa, and Elan.

Back