NSX Meet please vote dates (MA)

What dates can you attend (vote more than one)

• Total voters
Perhaps I should have done this earlier. Its been difficult to arrange a day everyone can make it.

Guys, please vote on ALL days you can make it (you can vote on more than one day), so that I can get a handle on who is available when.

Wick cannot make the 13th, so I am thinking of moving it forward yet one more week. Weather gets better as we go forward anyway.

Meet is at Kimball Farm, in Westford MA off Rt. 495, late morning (around 11 a.m.).

Tough to get everyone on any given date... thanks for trying TURBO2GO.

The 13th is Mother's Day (probably not a good day to leave "Mom" home and go to a "guys" thing??)... and the 27th is Memorial day weekend... so, maybe the 20th is the best compromise??

-Wick

Tough to get everyone on any given date... thanks for trying TURBO2GO.

The 13th is Mother's Day (probably not a good day to leave "Mom" home and go to a "guys" thing??)... and the 27th is Memorial day weekend... so, maybe the 20th is the best compromise??

-Wick

This logic is flawless, although I can make all dates I think.

OK guys looks like we have 7 confirmed for the 20th. I am sorry stupidjunior cannot make it... but others cannot make other dates... looks like most the 20th is the best for most people. I think we should go with this date.

Kimballs is a nice meet, suspect this is for only NSX members and not for hopeful soon to be owners? If so I understand.....

OK guys looks like we have 7 confirmed for the 20th. I am sorry stupidjunior cannot make it... but others cannot make other dates... looks like most the 20th is the best for most people. I think we should go with this date.

Kimballs is a nice meet, suspect this is for only NSX members and not for hopeful soon to be owners? If so I understand.....

I don' think I am that snobby yet. You are welcome if you want to come.

Thanks, Personally I am looking to buy an 02+ NSX this summer so would be eager to see some local NSX's and here any advice etc...

If if anyone would be interested in another local meet please see below. Hopkinton State Park, S2000 meeting.

"OK, we have taken a vote and it looks like the Hopkinton State Park site will be great for a meet and BBQ on Saturday, May 12. The last time we did a meet there, we had a great turnout of about 10-15 S2000 plus a few other cool cars as well. Meet time will be at 11AM and will last until whenever..."

I don' think I am that snobby yet. You are welcome if you want to come.

Thanks, Personally I am looking to buy an 02+ NSX this summer so would be eager to see some local NSX's and here any advice etc...

If if anyone would be interested in another local meet please see below. Hopkinton State Park, S2000 meeting.

"OK, we have taken a vote and it looks like the Hopkinton State Park site will be great for a meet and BBQ on Saturday, May 12. The last time we did a meet there, we had a great turnout of about 10-15 S2000 plus a few other cool cars as well. Meet time will be at 11AM and will last until whenever..."

This is literally right next door to me (I live in Upton). I will stop by if possible. If you want to PM me or bump this thread a few days before, that will make it that much more likely that I'll stop by (since it will help me to remember). I'm way too young to act this old. :redface:

Also, as mentioned in the other thread, I have absolutely no problem with non-NSX owners joining us. In fact, just last year I was some random guy who was posting on Prime looking for people to give me a ride in their NSX. Fortunately, Turbo2Go was a slight bit off and agreed to go for it. After following his mod history since that point I have become to appreciate how truly and fully crazy he actually is. :tongue: :D (no really, he's seriously out there)

So we just need to here from Chinonsx to see if he can make it, he expressed interest and I think he is in Dedham. Popsicle do you know other NSX owners that may come? Someone please bring a camera. I always forget mine and I don't think we want sell phone pics.

I am going to make the call at this point and say that the 20th is the date.

Please everyone mark this on your calender so that you do not forget to show up at Kimballs. 11:00 am. This is a set date and time now folks.

I'll be there too. Looking forward to it.

I check things out at Kimball's the other day and if we want to have a totally private area (as the front parking lot is generally jammed and the one across the street is not paved and get crowded too), then I suggest we pull into the big grass field across the street and about 100 yards south of the main Kimball's building... it's amost directly across the street for the Kimball's watertube ride. This is the mowed field with a big tent, etc., that they use for the Thursday nigh Cruizin car shows throughtout the summer. It's wide open and a short walk to the Kimball's ice cream store and other attractions.

The opening to this grass field is a break in the trees and stonewall, just pull in there... you'll see it.

-Wick

yeah i should be coming with 2 or 3 other nsx's and an nsx owner with a 532whp turbo nsx(which happens to be appart right now, but he'll show up with an equally cool car)

Awesome... sounds like we may have 12 or so NSX's there. It'll be like those SoCal meets but with smart owners. :biggrin:

New owner here in Mass. Would love to meet up with you guys, but unfortunately I'm unavailable for the Kimball's meet on the 20th. Damn. I'll keep an eye out for other meets throughout the summer.

Bought caz-nsx's 91. Just picked it up today.

same here, I also wish to see other meets later on in the season. I can not make it on the 20th as its my GF's kid's 5th bday..

My new wheels wont be here till the end of the month anyway....oh well.

New owner here in Mass. Would love to meet up with you guys, but unfortunately I'm unavailable for the Kimball's meet on the 20th. Damn. I'll keep an eye out for other meets throughout the summer.

Bought caz-nsx's 91. Just picked it up today.

Congrats on the new car. Sorry man, I tried to arrange a day everyone could go... but it is impossible. I am sorry you and stupidjunior cannot make it.

Guys this is a friendly reminder that this meet is happening this coming Sunday. Please do not forget.

Lotus Owners . . .

I was just checking the NSX calendar for conflicts with a 5/27 event open to all makes when I noticed this one. I live nearby and might stop by. Mind if I send this out / post this for the local Lotus owners?

I'll start a separate thread on the 5/27 rally from Suffield, CT to Madison, CT.

(BTW, I was on the Bove's Blast a couple years back. An excellent event.)

-Shawn

I don't mind any lightweight mid-engine cars showing up. Its cool with me if the lotus guys come. I invited a few Ferrari guys. Don't know if any will show.

Hi Turbo2go, This is Kevin, just talked you on the phone today,
Also Hello all members,
I just heard that there will be a meeting on this sunday,
Please let me in :wink: ~
Thanks
and watch out the storm coming this evening MA and CT:eek:

Hey Kevin... nice to talk to you.

Guys what do you want to do it it rains? I really don't know... can I get some input? man it took so long to schedule this... I guess we'd have to move it up 2 weeks to avoid memorial day? Right now weather.com says 30% chance of percipitation.

Back