NSX meet; NOVA

Put me on the list. I'm going to try my best to be there.

1.Chris NSX
2.I10101I
3.majdoob
4.redbird92
5.Sig
6.CB169
7.nsxlover
8.lutera
9.charleysung
10.nbovelle
11.splitz
12.GOTTSPD
13.GotTrack
14.AK
15.SuperSpeed
16.2fast2c
17.speedy`
18.spdr8cr
19.nsxwolf
20.ARYNSX (w/o nsx so far)
21.gprims
22.gleibig

This is a very nice list of NSXers.

Bryan

oh PLEASE do this in nova.

im planning on buying one in 2 months and i would love to come check out the nsx's...

right now i just gotta pay off 1 credit card and then i'll be ready to get my credit check'd out for a loan :P

get'n an nsx has been so much work for me but i guess its a good thing.

it forced me to quickly pay off my rsx-s.. turn my daily driven rsx back into something more acceptable by fairfax county police.. and i paid off 4k in credit card debts and have no bills at all except for my cell phone and all that crap :) got just a small amount of debt to pay off now and then i'll be there

Has the meeting site been confirmed? I know there was some discussion about possibly meeting at Tysons, G-Town, or Panera's at Dulles...

My vote is for Panera's or how about the Chick Filla's at Dulles?

Regards,

Has the meeting site been confirmed? I know there was some discussion about possibly meeting at Tysons, G-Town, or Panera's at Dulles...

My vote is for Panera's or how about the Chick Filla's at Dulles?

Regards,

Kris the meet is already confirmed for tyson.

Saturday April 14, 2007 11:00 A.M

Panera Bread
8365 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22180 US

Do we know till when?

Actually, I'll be working this sat till 1:00pm. So I'll try to be there as soon as I can. Hopefully, people can hang around for awhile.:biggrin:

Do we know till when?

Actually, I'll be working this sat till 1:00pm. So I'll try to be there as soon as I can. Hopefully, people can hang around for awhile.:biggrin:

The gathering is not this Saturday...

who wants to go go-karting afterwards?

I am probably in for karting... however, I have a commitment at 10:00AM that AM, so I'll be late to the initial gathering at Panera. For some reason, I was thinking our gathering had a noon start time when I initially said I could attend...

I am probably in for karting... however, I have a commitment at 10:00AM that AM, so I'll be late to the initial gathering at Panera. For some reason, I was thinking our gathering had a noon start time when I initially said I could attend...

GOTTSPD

We will still be there at 12:00 PM and then I can kick some but at ALLSPORTS.

Nice! This is my first meet (new owner). I'll be there if the weather holds out.

Welcome to the club.

Just add u to our list:

1.Chris NSX
2.I10101I
3.majdoob
4.redbird92
5.Sig
6.CB169
7.nsxlover
8.lutera
9.charleysung
10.nbovelle
11.splitz
12.GOTTSPD
13.GotTrack
14.AK
15.SuperSpeed
16.2fast2c
17.speedy`
18.spdr8cr
19.nsxwolf
20.ARYNSX (w/o nsx so far)
21.gprims
22.gleibig
23.95nsxtsy
24.94gsr-??nsx

Just hope the weather holds out. I am looking forward to our first meet of the year.

Bryan

This is the most I've seen yet for a meet. Even if only 1/2 of us show up it still going to be a good turn out!

Hey, does anyone have an extra lug nut? Some how I am missing one.

I think were in trouble....the weather forcast calls for rain all weekend. This sucks :frown:

Accuweather says:
High: 66 °F RealFeel®: 63 °F
Mostly cloudy and breezy; rain possible late in the afternoon

Weather.com says:
Apr 14 Saturday
Showers possible. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

It's not ideal weather conditions... Bummer.

Looks like I'm going to have to bail out on this one. Going to O.C. to get my friends boat ready for the season. Hopefully next time. Make sure to take some pics!!!!!

Have fun guys,
Greg

Back