NSX-LV Group December Meet (Saturday 12/2)

Paul,

We would love to meet up with you guys that weekend. Unfortunately we will be at the Redline Time Attack Finals at Buttonwillow. If anything changes we will notify you!

Fellow Las Vegas NSXer's,

We did a small group meet at Sahara In & Out last night to discuss about the creation of an official Las Vegas NSX club. In attendance was Danny, Bryan, Bill, Chris, and I. Although casually organized in the past few years, we recognize the comradity and passion we all share. May I say, we are one fun and classy group.

With your permission, may I humbly :redface: call upon the first official group meeting for all Las Vegas/Henderson NSX owners and enthusiast to join me in the creation of our Local Chapter. We sincerely need everyone's participation to make this possible and your voice/support is extremely important. My record shows that we have at least 15 current NSX owners, 3 ex-owners, and a handful of true NSX enthusiast (future owners) in our area.

Date: Saturday, December 2nd
Time: 11:00am - 1:30am
Place: Sammy's Woodfired Pizza (6500 W Sahara Ave - major cross street Rainbow Blvd)
Agenda: To be added as we move forward.

1. Finallize and validate on official club name.
2. Nominate and vote on club officers. (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasure......etc.)
3. Draft club rules and policies.
4. Vote on club dues, should we or shouldn't we, how much, usage, etc.

Best Regards
Paul

PS: Please kindly add-on your valuable suggestions and agendas.

Will Attend List:
1. Esprit1 - Paul - 93' Blue NSX
2. nsxalot - Lance and Lorelle - Brookland Green NSX
3. NY2NV - Chris - 95' Red NSX
4. SINCITY_NSX - 91' Bill - Red NSX
5. Skylark - Skylark and Linda - 03' Black NSX
6. nik3sgte - Nik and Sandra - 91' Red
7. lvrdnsx - Bob - 94' Red NSX
8. SurfsUP - David - Mini Cooper (NSX-to-be)
9. TAG - Tom and Laurel Gaylor - 97' Monte Carlo Blue NSX
10. NoXqcs - Nathan - Race-Prep Integra
11. ????? - Brian - 91' Black NSX (Reference NY2NV)
12. ????? - Lee - (Reference NY2NV 50/50 chance of attending)
13. kswift - Karl - NSX with new color
14. Vega$ NSX - Bryan - Black FX-500 NSX (80% chance of attending)

Last edited:
Will Attend List:
1. Esprit1 - Paul - Blue NSX
2. Lowellhigh79- Danny - 92 Red
3. Skylark - 03 Black
4. nik3sgte - Nik - 91 Red

Will Attend List:

Last edited:
Will Attend List:
3. Skylark - 03 Black

Paul,
Add me to the list. Hopefully by then I will have my NSX. Mike hurry up and get me that NSX.:biggrin:

Thanks,
David

Add my name to the list.

After the meeting, please come to our First Day of Swedish Christmas party. We light the candles on the noble spruce, sing carols around the tree, and see what Christmas goodies there are to eat.

It would be nice to see our driveway filled with your NSXs.

Saturday, December 2, 2-10 p.m., bring your favorite things to eat and drink, or just come and enjoy the tree, conversation, food and Lance's backyard.

I'll try to make it too.
3. Skylark - 03 Black
5. lvrdnsx - Bob - 94 Red

3. Skylark - 03 Black
5. lvrdnsx - Bob - 94 Red
6. sincity_nsx - Bill - 91 RED

Factor X Motorsports said:
Paul,

We would love to meet up with you guys that weekend. Unfortunately we will be at the Redline Time Attack Finals at Buttonwillow. If anything changes we will notify you!

Don't change a thing. We don't want to see you this Dec 2nd. We want to see you with the Time Attack CHAMPION TROPHY shortly thereafter........

GO ----- FX ----- GO ----- :cool:

Best Regards
Paul

I was at the Las Vegas acura this morning having a change oil on my RL and met Brian not vega$ nsx. He just purchased a 91 black a couple of months ago. I got his phone # and told him about our group. He is interested to join and he will be at our meeting on Dec. 2.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Count me in...... We need to buy Paul a nice "LAPTOP" so when he goes to Asia he can have a voice :biggrin:.

N Nevada
S Southern
X Xotics Groupe

How about... NSXNV

Regards,

Danny

darn im so jealous :tongue: im only 4 hours away! :biggrin:

I would like to stop by, I don't have the NSX yet, but I don't like the way my current club is going. I do have a race preped integra if you 'll have me till I find an NSX

SINCITY_NSX said:
Noxqcs.... We might have some room for an Integra :biggrin:. So guys what should we do for a right of passage for the other guys? Walk the HOT COALS?

SINCITY_NSX said:
Noxqcs.... We might have some room for an Integra :biggrin:. So guys what should we do for a right of passage for the other guys? Walk the HOT COALS?

I have a little better idea; let's take him for a spin in a couple of our cars. :cool:

NoXqcs said:
I would like to stop by, I don't have the NSX yet, but I don't like the way my current club is going. I do have a race preped integra if you 'll have me till I find an NSX

You can tell me all about your race-preped Integra at the 12/2 meet. I have an all-motor 2.0L ITR track car also. :cool:

Last edited:
NoXqcs said:

Hi Nathan,

You are more than welcome to join us. I'll add you to this meet.

Best Regards
Paul

Back