NSX Logo for Garage

Finally took a moment to photograph my updated garage logo. Added the A-logo (please no joke about the space federation, etc..).

Think I'm about done with this mess. Oh, by the way, the double stick tape still holds firm. No way this stuff is falling off the wall. I'll have to keep the NSX just so I don't have to repair the drywall in case I traded for a different garage queen.

Shaun

Attachments

• MVC-579X.jpg
    MVC-579X.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 98
Awsome! lift, garage, wow! I'm jealous! I wish I have a garage period. Soon I will have one when my townhouse is done on December. I would want to copy your NSX letterings, if that's okay? :tongue:

I'd trade my lift and logo for a townhouse in Hawaii. Man, what a life!

Feel free to copy all you want. Pretty much what I did from others before me.

Aloha!

I have my NSX letters slightly raised off the wall to give it a 3D effect:

3825Picture_034.jpg

3825Picture_034.jpg

How did you raise your letters off the wall?? I like that effect. I was going to put some foam behind mine that's cut to match the letters to give them 3D appearance, but yours looks very nice. Take care.

How did you raise your letters off the wall?? I like that effect. I was going to put some foam behind mine that's cut to match the letters to give them 3D appearance, but yours looks very nice. Take care.

I took some drywall nails and superglued the heads to the back of the letters. After it drys, just lightly tap the letters onto the wall.

On a side note, I just realized I posted this pic six months ago already. Boy, I feel stupid. LOL.

Shaun - one word - BADASS!! :biggrin:

Next time I am in Wichita I am coming by for a skewer and to see that garage. Looks awesome, good work mon amis...

Jonny

Thanks Jonny,

Give me a heads up and I'll throw some lobster tails on the grille. Or maybe I'll cook the steak a little more so you can handle it.:wink:

Drive safe!

Shaun

3825Picture_034.jpg

Jim,

i also have the Ti connecting rod, guess you also got it from woodwork. could you post a close up picture of the ... "stand" ?' where you put it, very nice. I feel lucky to have received the Ti rod, just need something "nice" to put this nice part !

TIA

Jim,

i also have the Ti connecting rod, guess you also got it from woodwork. could you post a close up picture of the ... "stand" ?' where you put it, very nice. I feel lucky to have received the Ti rod, just need something "nice" to put this nice part !

TIA

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that got it fro Woodwork. I am not sure of your question. Are you referring to the frame the connecting rod is in? It's just a box frame. You can buy them anywhere they sell picture frames.

yes, i was refering to the picture frame, didn't know how to call it. from a distance it looks like the glass/acrylic is curved, maybe just the reflection of the cabinets. any close up pic's ?

Thanks

yes, i was refering to the picture frame, didn't know how to call it. from a distance it looks like the glass/acrylic is curved, maybe just the reflection of the cabinets. any close up pic's ?

Thanks

No, it's just a box frame with flat glass. I guess the reflection made it look curved.

DSC01814.JPG

Back