NSX - Learning Curve

Just sold my 16K mile ZR1, last of many Corvettes. Still like the Vettes, but all look the same. NSX, beauty in motion.

I will be shopping shortly, any years NSX not to look at?

Thanks,
Vince
Hobe Sound, FL

Welcome to the forum!

Start by searching through the FAQ. It is a great reference to learn about the NSX. :smile:

Phoenix Flyer said:
I will be shopping shortly
Buy one by October 9-15, so you can bring it to NSXPO 2006 - this year, NSXPO is in Florida!

Phoenix Flyer said:
any years NSX not to look at?
No years are bad, but it depends on what you're looking for.

If you want the lowest priced NSX, then look at the early years ('91-94).

If you want the removable roof panel for open-air motoring, then don't look at the '91-94, since the NSX-T wasn't introduced till 1995.

If you want the extra performance of the 3.2-liter motor and the six-speed transmission, then don't look at the '91-96, since those changes happened in '97.

If you want HID lights and the cosmetic changes introduced in 2002... well, you know.

Phoenix Flyer said:
Just sold my 16K mile ZR1, last of many Corvettes. Still like the Vettes, but all look the same. NSX, beauty in motion.

I will be shopping shortly, any years NSX not to look at?

Thanks,
Vince
Hobe Sound, FL

I hope you're not really getting an NSX because one of the reasons you're getting out of a Corvette is because they all look the same. If that's the case, you'll *really* dislike the NSX! :smile: :tongue: :tongue: :smile:

Back