NSX in 0-60 magazine

Has anyone seen the new 0-60 magazine? I saw it tonight and there are 2 pages on the NSX. It compares 3 used ones and why "you must have one", an interview with Alex Zanardi, etc.

Has anything been posted about this? I really didn't have time to buy it.

Not sure if anyone else posted about it either, but I picked it up. Neat to see what Zanardi had to say about the car and his own personal Zanardi edition. The article even gives a plug to nsxprime!

And so it should; if it weren't for NSX prime, the NSX would be nothing. While the NSX wasn't successful in monetary terms for Honda, our community keeps it alive. Pat on the back for all of us. :D

2nd that. I started looking at this site years ago when considering buying a new car. I have always been impressed with the performance of the NSX but did not like the looks. After seeing this community I saw what could be done with a NSX to give it some edge and increased performanced. $8000 in parts and several months in the garage later I am loving it. Magazines should do more to recognize great communities like this one!

NSXprime helped me buy mine. I never buy a car without researching it first...such a great thing to have!

There's been a lot of NSX acitivity in car mags lately. This month alone at the newstand I found nsx's featured in Modified Mag, Fast Car, Max Power, Auto Salon Mag (bought it for jdmnsxr's feature).:wink:

Interesting thing to me about the article was the older cars price in comparison to newer models with NA2 prices dropping do NA1s still hold their value?

NSXprime helped me buy mine. I never buy a car without researching it first...such a great thing to have!

I agree, I researched these forums for a year and then bought mine from a fellow Prime member.

Still no scan. :frown: OK I may go get it and do this myself.

Meh, I went to the bookstore today and read the entire article in about 60 secs. Just posted 3 examples of whats out there and the current asking price, and a sidebar article with an interview with Zanardi. He basically said the car was the zenith of car design in its day, that he remembers being wowed by the first one he saw, and he thinks he's more impressed by the nsx than italian exotics cuz he's italian himself. Also his wife wants him to sell his car but he refuses.

Pretty slick magazine I must admit, not sure if it will do well as soooo many other car mags have come and gone in the past few years...

I happened to be looking through this magazine today at Borders. It's the first issue. Pretty nice.
Then I saw the article and, for a brief moment wondered if I may be the only one in this community to know about this 2 page spread...

And more than that, I thought that, if I act quickly, I may be the first to post, to tell all of it's very existence...

But no! It was not to be. It seems, I'm too late.
Worse, I'm not an hour late. Not a day late. But like 11 days late!

I suck.

Actually, it wasn't that great an article anyhow.
Uecker

Back