Nsx For Sale, Once Owned By Elton John

Now does that make it worth more or less :tongue:

Jonny

It's too bad it is that funny gray color!!!! :tongue:

Haha...might need to do a full interior detail before getting in. :biggrin:

Nice car though.

Is that him posing in front of the car? Man he aged well......

Is that him posing in front of the car? Man he aged well......

HAHA. Yeah botox and silicone sure does wonders, I could have sworn Elton John was a man. :biggrin:

It's too bad it is that funny gray color!!!! :tongue:

Hi

Sebring Silver is not funny at all :biggrin: I think it looks good. And that NSX have been well takin care of and that is what matters.

Regards

Looks like its in great shape. Owned by the rocket man himself...

because it's silver... :biggrin:

Hi

In Norway there are two Sebring Silver NSX'es. One is automatic and mine is stick. There are a lot of red/black ones, but only two Sebring Silvers. I think my NSX is worth more since there are so few of this colour.

I have no idea what the deal is in the UK. But Sebring Silver is a lot better than you "others" may think :smile:

Regards

Hi

In Norway there are two Sebring Silver NSX'es. One is automatic and mine is stick. There are a lot of red/black ones, but only two Sebring Silvers. I think my NSX is worth more since there are so few of this colour.

I have no idea what the deal is in the UK. But Sebring Silver is a lot better than you "others" may think :smile:

Regards
Hey Martin,

He was just making a joke. It's something that has been going on for a while now between us (LBBP) and the the silverstone guys. I think they are a little jealous :biggrin: .

btw.....Good one Bob.

Back