• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX financing?

Just wondering where some of you financed your cars through. Looking for a company that specializes in the financing of older exotics like the NSX. Most of the places that I have gone through seem to only want to finance new cars. I've found a few NSX's that I'm interested in picking up, but I need to get financed.

Thanks in advance.

~Jon

starone credit union
patelco credit union
usaa credit union

There might be some stipulations and you may not get the best apr because of the age of the car.

Check j.j. best. Also a 0% credit card can really come in handy. Most banks offer checks with these to write a check on the account. Find one with a ceiling on the transaction charge. A big down payment always helps too.

Here is the best answer you will get. WWW.CAPITALONE.com

YOu do it all online, they don't ask what year model veh/make you are buying etc. All they care about is if your credit rating is good enough to trust you with their money.

I tried Bank Of America, Wells Fargo, the credit unions recommended on here etc, and Capitol One beat them all, and I requested the check over night (extra $15), and the seller cashed it two days later.

Really, I spent several hours researching this and doing applications, and they are your best bet.

Good luck,

JM

PS- Click HERE if you want to read about my ongoing buying experience etc...

Last edited:
Be sure to let the Credit Union/Bank know it's an "exotic" car. Mine had special, yes better, rates and greatly extended the years I could finance due to this.

Bank of America and Wells Fargo both knew it, and their rates were higher, and I have been a long term customer with both.

FeetFXR- Not sure when you bought your car but Capital One is very competitive now. I believe they are the market leader for online lending.

Last edited:
Capital One has been my choice for my last two purchases. They make it very easy and have great rates. I've heard Pentagon FCU is one to look at as well, and one can join easier than you might think.

Depend on what year NSX you're looking for. Honda is running a low 4.49% financing on Used Certified NSX, therefore, if you're buying a NSX that is less than 5 years old through a dealer, and have a credit score over 700, you will get that deal.

Back