NSX Fall Cruise

Can't wait!

Any rough timings or a meeting place yet Bram? I just want to plan my day. When and where would we be meeting?

Sean, looking at the using part of the 2005/2006 cruise in the Forks of the Credit area.

I would like to start at LMC in Milton, (Still working out the details) at 11:00 - 11:15AM

Late lunch around 1:30 - 2:00PM

More details to come.

Bram

Ok guys the NSX Fall Cruise Route have been decided, we"ll be starting Milton (LMC) thru to the "Forks of the Credit" and surrounding area.

Please see the updated first post.

Bram

Last edited:
I'm coming Bram, but not sure if I can stay for lunch. It all depends what time we sit down to eat.

As much as we would love to see everyone Jill and I won't be able to make it. The car is getting tucked away this weekend as we have family commitments every weekend for the rest of the month Having your first grandchild will do that.

Enjoy the cruise.

Hoping for good weather.

DaveW

I'm really stoked about this cruise. I can't wait!

See you guys in 5!

Edit - We may not be able to stay for lunch depending on timings. I have to be in Waterloo for 2:00pm.

Last edited:
What time are we planning to arrive at Mandarin?

Bram (and everyone who helped), thanks again for organizing. We might not say it enough, but I know all of us appreciate your hard work putting these cruises and itinerary together!!

Anyone knows if Derrick is coming out as passenger on someone's car? Also, how many cars are we expecting.

There is a possibilty that I may be able to attend this Saturday, however, I would like to jump seat with someone if at all possible-does anyone have a seat free? I will know by tomorrow evening if that works.

I can take some swanky pictures if that makes any difference.

Thanks again.

Guys, the Fall cruise map was email out to everyone that sign-up and have a valid email address provided on the NSX club registration.

Missing email address for the following:
John
NSXTREMIST
FACTORYNSXTECH (ROB)

Bram

Back