NSX Factory Pics!

its funny in one of those last pics it shows the front hood with the scoop built in maybe they should have made this standard for all the years,

instead we have to pay out the asz for this hood.

vendor: yes sir can I help you?

you: yes I would like a scooped hood for my NSX.

vendor: did you say NSX? chih ching ( $$$$$$$$$$$ in his Eyes )

you: yes NSX.

Vendor: OK we have 2 plans we can offer you, 1 you pay full price for a hood that takes us 10 minutes to make and never fits correctly, 2 you cut one of your arms off we will pack it in ice and sell it on the black market
and you still pay full price. which plan is for you sir?

you: well I guess I will take, hold on, Hunny which should I get?

wife: you dont really do anything with that other arm so I say Plan 2.

you: I will take plan 1. and how many times can I send it back as it will not fit correctly when its shipped to me. and most are damaged during shipping and you have to FIGHT UPS for a year to get your money back.

Vendor: after we ship it to you and you discover it doesnt fit right we will not except returns, as I will probably use that money to go drinking/clubbing that night cuz I had to celebrate robbing you.

you: cool so whats the full price?

Vendor: 35X times more than what is cost to make. ( phone rings) hold on a sec sir, hello this is the Vendor,yes we make scooped hoods for honda civics,
yes the price is 136.56 yes, we ship next day air for 15 bucks, ok thanks bye. sorry about that sir.

you: its ok I'll take it. how much for shipping?

Vendor: 499.99 for 2 week ground, and if when you discover its damaged since we didnt package it right as we were laughing about how much you paid, you can call us and let us know you received a damaged item and we will tell you call the shipping service not us.

you: wow your very Honest huh? I like your company its managed very well.

vendor: thank you sir

LOL

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting.

(I don't see any beer cans or weed smoker like the unioned chrysler overpaid workers:rolleyes:)

vendor: yes sir can I help you?

you: yes I would like a scooped hood for my NSX.

vendor: did you say NSX? chih ching ( $$$$$$$$$$$ in his Eyes )

you: yes NSX.

Vendor: OK we have 2 plans we can offer you, 1 you pay full price for a hood that takes us 10 minutes to make and never fits correctly, 2 you cut one of your arms off we will pack it in ice and sell it on the black market
and you still pay full price. which plan is for you sir?

Toyota/Lexus does this same nonsense when some of their Camry parts also happen to be used on the Lexus. Camry part price = $100 ... Lexus part price (SAME exact part) = $225.

BURNS me up when they try that...

Back