NSX detailed (The process pics)

OK, car is done and finally picked up! Here is what the detailer sent me:

--------
"So as many know I had the pleasure of detailing G's NXS. I've had it for 6 days and had a blast detailing it. From a distance the car didn't look bad at all but once you got direct sunlight on it, it was really swirled up and was in desperate need of a good claying too as it felt like sandpaper in some areas.

So I started polishing the car with Monzerna Super Intensive Polish on an orange LC pad right after I clayed the whole car a couple times over. After the initial polishing, I polished it again with Menzerna 106FF on a white LC pad to bring the paint up to a high gloss. After that the car was washed again and I then applied a coat of Danese Wet Glaze and then a coat of Ultima Paint Guard Plus sealant.

I let that cure over night and then did another coat of DWG and another coat of UPGP and let it cure overnight again. The next day I wiped the car down with Zaino Z-8. On the tires I used Zaino Z-16 and Eagle One Nano Protectant on the interior. When all was done, the car felt smoother than glass and I saw no swirls when back in the sun.

All in all the polishing took me about 4 days (I took my time as he didn't need the car right back), but I figured I spent a minimum of 15 hours on it. So, here are some of the after shots.

Here's the hood before again.

nsxhoodbeofre2.jpg

After polishing

nsxhoodafter.jpg

nsxtrunk.jpg

nsxafter7.jpg

nsxafter3.jpg

nsxafter6.jpg

nsxafter5.jpg

Spoiler before

spoilerafterpolish.jpg

Spoiler after

spoilerafter.jpg

carbon fiber before close up

P1010492.jpg

and after close up

P1010491.jpg

nsxafter4.jpg

nxsafter1.jpg

More AFTER SHOTS

OMFG! It looks like you dipped your car in fresh paint!

Amazing job on rehabilitating your NSX. Wonderful. The Volk GT-V's will look so fresh on your car. :wink:

OMFG! It looks like you dipped your car in fresh paint!

Amazing job on rehabilitating your NSX. Wonderful. The Volk GT-V's will look so fresh on your car. :wink:

WOW! Freaking beautiful. And I thought my 1992 white paint looked good.. I wonder what it would look like after a fresh detail if that new of an Imola will turn out that stunning!

Synth, dude that is unbelievable! Now you make me want to have mine done....

Too bad he's not local to SoCal I'm sure he'd have tons of business here. :frown:

My paint compared to yours is in desperate need of a polish....

socal actually has AMAZING detailers... im a detailer myself.

he did great but man i think he should of topped it off with some real 100% carnauba would of really depth the look of the Imola.

but great job! if you NSX owners want to look for some awesome personal detailers i would check out autopia.org

Great Results Ganash!!

Chad is my Neighbor, everytime he is out walking his dog and im washing my car he tells me im doing something wrong... Like touching my paint with a microfiber towl! :eek:

Good detailers are hard to come by and Chad knows what he is doing! His G35 he drives everyday and it looks showroom new fresh.

Joe

What's wrong with washing your car with a clean microfiber towel?

pony, i can yours done here in AZ for like $350...let me know....outside only...
marc

I bought all kinds of equipment from Griots Garage to detail the car as a winter project. That said, I'm lazy, so I may hit you up on that offer...

Please stay tuned. ;) Thanks!

Anyone know who can do this in SoCal? :eek:

Back