14269289_5X.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 758
  • 14269289_6X.jpg
    14269289_6X.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 562
  • 14269289_7X.jpg
    14269289_7X.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 639
Holy crap. I'll withhold judgment until I see the finished product, but as of now it's not looking good.

Seriously, wtf? The NSX dash is a model of efficiency and subtle beauty. Why rip it to shreds and install crap?

Yeah, I know -- now I'm a h8r
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow that looks pretty funky. Looks like someone got carried away.

Yeah. I see what you mean and I'm starting to agree with you guys after looking at it over and over. That center console treatment gets old pretty quick. Vents too high and big and way too shiny. The tweeters in the door look nice and clean along with the steering wheel/column setup.

I was taken at first mainly by the quality of workmanship in this one after seeing that disaster in progress.

The 2 vents and the screen look like the head of a dead frog. I will hate to look at that while driving.
Steve

It's most likely re-located into the center console or glove box.

Darn. I was hoping someone figured out a way to digitally communicate with that old heating/cooling system and then integrate it into a screen. It's the last piece of the puzzle for something I've been thinking about.

The OP's picture is horrible, there is no flow to that at all.

This is one of the best interiors I have ever seen in an NSX. It looks like it could of been a factory offering. Maybe it should of been as an udpate to the continuous tape deck bose stuff that's been offered.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1203647&postcount=93

DSCF2274sm.jpg

I'm not liking that interior either, but part of that might be the picture itself, probably as the result of the camera's flash. The interior looks like a faded black and I see too many different shades of black. There's too much red stitching IMO.

I would honestly love to know how the AC and Heater are being controlled in this scenario with them being deleted. Is it integrated into the touchscreen somehow. How did they do it.
Climate Control is original and hidden in the center console. I found the thread where this interior pic originated right here a couple of years ago.
I have always felt this was a quality job on a nice interior. Don't care much for the vents but I love the blue LEDs behind the door handles which I had forgotten about.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90576

DSCF2274sm.jpg

I'm not liking that interior either, but part of that might be the picture itself, probably as the result of the camera's flash. The interior looks like a faded black and I see too many different shades of black. There's too much red stitching IMO.

I suppose I should say I was more focused on the center console and aftermarket stereo install than the rest of the car.

I suppose I should say I was more focused on the center console and aftermarket stereo install than the rest of the car.

Correction: not aftermarket, from RDX

and yes the flash makes the image look different. There are many textures but they are all similar tone.

DSCF2385sm.jpg

Last edited:

and yes the flash makes the image look different. There are many textures but they are all similar tone.

DSCF2385sm.jpg

Ah yes, that does look much better now, beautiful. I honestly didn't recognize it as your car because of the bad image, I remember it now. I'm not a fan of the red stitching though, but that's because red is also not one of my favorite colors.
Looking good nonetheless.

Yeah, I was just about to correct him about the RDX system.

Last edited:

DSCF2385sm.jpg

Vroom, what is that above the LCD? The white things... very impressive interior i must say ...... *Drool* Wait i got it! Dual 8 track players! hahaha jk

The best way to photograph an interior is to take the car outside during a sunny day and snap some pics - with no flash... the flash just makes everything look faded. :biggrin:

Vroom, what is that above the LCD? The white things... very impressive interior i must say ...... *Drool* Wait i got it! Dual 8 track players! hahaha jk

The best way to photograph an interior is to take the car outside during a sunny day and snap some pics - with no flash... the flash just makes everything look faded. :biggrin:

They are machined aluminum trim rings for the air vents. Just playing with a few ideas...

DSCF2385sm.jpg

I would give my testicles for this interior in my nsx. both of them.

not really, you just need the right camera/equipment.

DSCF2385sm.jpg

I actually knew it was from an RDX based on your other posts. I should of said non OEM. That being said you do amazing work.

Back