NSX craze 2011 Austin texas

next...

Quick post of a handful of pics from earlier today (once again, pfone-camera)...

nsxcraze2012sun007.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun003.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun004.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun005.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun006.jpg

nsxcraze2012sun008.jpg

And some more from today:

DSC_0698 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0699 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0700 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0701 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0702 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0705 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0709 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0712 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0713 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0714 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0716 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0717 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0718 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0719 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0720 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0723 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0725 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

DSC_0732 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

Thank you all for coming out. Having good company makes owning this car a plus!! Looking forward to bigger and better things to keep the nsx on the map!!!!

Looks like it was a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it for the F1 party. I had a blast running on Saturday with you guys. I appreciate all of the good shop talk as well. Till next time, Ya'll be safe.

Glad I could'nt make it. Looked like ya'll had no fun.:frown: On the other hand, got new wheels on and rear BBK "finally" after 3 years of setting in my garage installed.:rolleyes:

Had a blast! Glad to see some old familiar faces as well as meet some of you guys (and gals) for the first time. It was a pleasure.... :smile:

Now post more pics!

This event was a blast! I loved it, but I think my bank is going to hate it... I want to buy so many things now!

Looking forward to which ever meet is next.

-Nam

We ended up with an unexpected new leader along 290 on the way back to Houston yesterday.

355 in the rain by txtonyo, on Flickr

Lol I see I was not the only one taking photos. I tried to get you guys and him in the same photo side by side. The 355 is much wider than the nsx! And that sound... :D I was surprised to see that car out in the rain much less driving 85 in it.

This event was a blast! I loved it, but I think my bank is going to hate it... I want to buy so many things now!

Looking forward to which ever meet is next.

-Nam

And so it begins... You have been officially bitten my friend. Once the modding bug gets under your skin, it tends to linger. ;)

Benjys sounds good. Especially now that the temps have gone down some

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

dammit, who has a good pic of the razor blade stuck in the bumper? post it! i need a good laugh.....roflmfao!!!

Yeah what he said, pics and video. Looking at you Eric with the red 05 w the HRE wheels ;)

Yeah what he said, pics and video. Looking at you Eric with the red 05 w the HRE wheels ;)

Sorry fellas,

I will have them up when I get back in town. Out and about working right now! Im glad I had a chance to meet everyone and hopefully many more years to come:biggrin:

Sorry fellas,

I will have them up when I get back in town. Out and about working right now! Im glad I had a chance to meet everyone and hopefully many more years to come:biggrin:

Hey Eric,

Good meeting you man. There's been lots of talk about your diffuser....so post pics of that as well. :biggrin:

Back