Nsx coupe or targa?

JH4NA2160WT000037

this nsx is for sale, the problem is the owner says it's a coupe but while matching the vin to nsxprimes' faq it seems that the *8th* or the #6 digit makes it a targa and not a coupe. can someone run the vin for me please and help me sort this out. thanks agian.

does it show it being a clean title and a 2nd owner car? just curious. If you have time can you "pm" the carfax on it. i'd realy appreciate it. just want to know before i commite into purcashing a lemon or a the real deal.

Re: Coupe or Targa?

VIN / HIN: JH4NA2160WT000037

Acura
NSX
NSX-T 6 Speed Manual
Formula Red
Camel - Tan Interior

1997 plus coupes are almost impossible to find.

JH4NA2160WT000037

this nsx is for sale, the problem is the owner says it's a coupe but while matching the vin to nsxprimes' faq it seems that the *8th* or the #6 digit makes it a targa and not a coupe. can someone run the vin for me please and help me sort this out. thanks agian.

Is the owner a native English speaker? If not, it could be a communication issue, and the owner is interchangeably using coupe instead of targa or the owner may not know the meaning of targa? Ask the owner if the roof comes off, and you will find out if this is a coupe or a targa.:smile:

Back