NSX competitor to also debut at NAIAS

Leave it to America to foul up the interior and woodgrain. That was also the downfall of the SC300/400...

Interior is kind of horrendous, but the exterior is quite nice tho, for a long nose :)

Last edited:
Whoooaaat? No one is criticizing it be a FR platform?

The lines are gorgeous, not sure about the nose but the side shops are absolutely stunning. Like to see what the tail lights look like.

Whoooaaat? No one is criticizing it be a FR platform?

No, because it's not a replacement for a classic mid-engine halo car. It's just an interesting nice car I'd also look at.

I'm thinking new Supra. It looks aight but I will bet they ruin it by production time, just like they did to the FR-S and LF-A. I will welcome another sports car on the market though, especially if it will rekindle some 1990s style rivalry.

That would make two serious sports cars that are now hybrids.

This just in, Honda/Acura cancels Detroit to go back to the drawing board after the competitors detuned 4seater is slated to outperform its new supercar.

:wink:

This just in, Honda/Acura cancels Detroit to go back to the drawing board after the competitors detuned 4seater is slated to outperform its new supercar.

:wink:

Toyota has been on a roll and Honda hasn't. This could happen. I'd buy the Lexus if the NSX is a dud.

Last edited:
Toyota has been on a roll and Honda hasn't. This could happen. I'd buy the Lexus if the NSX is a dude.

the nsx attracts dudes:confused:

Wingz, I know you're gonna grab a lot of photos of the NSX. But if you could also load up on some photos of this car to post it would be much appreciated :biggrin:

Wingz, I know you're gonna grab a lot of photos of the NSX. But if you could also load up on some photos of this car to post it would be much appreciated :biggrin:

Sure thing. I'll post in this thread and give NSX comparison with it as well. No bias ..:biggrin:

Going by Hondas previous (rather boring) concepts, there's no way that they can triumph this. The "new NSX" concept will probably spend the auto show in the LF-LC's shadow. But god i hope im wrong!

Lexus-LF-LC-Concept-Detroit-10Carscoop%25255B2%25255D.jpg

More: http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/01/lexus-shows-off-lf-lc-sports-coupe-in.html

Just gorgeous! Anyone know specs on this? Somehow I think Toyota will have no problem getting more than 400hp :rolleyes:

That looks better than the LFA. But it is a concept that will be dumbed way down. The only car that I know of that went from Concept to production pretty much as is was the Fisker Karma and that is because the DESIGNER runs that company not some bean counter. My friend jsut got one of the first ones and it is so good looking. I will do a little NSX photoshoot with it. It still wears 22" wheels.

2012-fisker-karma-back.jpg

Last edited:
That looks better than the LFA. But it is a concept that will be dumbed way down. The only car that I know of that went from Concept to production pretty much as is was the Fisker Karma and that is because the DESIGNER runs that company not some bean counter. My friend jsut got one of the first ones and it is so good looking. I will do a little NSX photoshoot with it. It still wears 22" wheels.

2012-fisker-karma-back.jpg

Do I even need to say it Dave:biggrin:

Back