• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

"NSX" Center Caps

I had posted a few weeks ago about some center caps that I had made for my car. Well some of you wrote that you were interested in buying a set. I had some made up and I am ready to sell. I am setting up a web site for my business and I am putting a page in there to buy the center caps online thru PayPal.
When I get the site up and running( should be this week ) I will post the address. But here is a pic of a center cap.

:)

web site: www.conceptualsystemsdesigns.com/products.html

Attachments

• dscf0008a.jpg
    dscf0008a.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
NorCalwhite said:
I had some made up and I am ready to sell.

How about making an Acura logo - or better yet, a logo that stays upright like the new Rolls Royce?
:D

Like I mentioned in our emails, I'm in. As soon as you get the ordering information and prices up. Thanks.

Chris

Last edited:
Put me down for a set, too.

Web Site is up

Hello to everyone that has shown interest in purchasing the center caps...my web page is up finaly. I must say in my own defence, this is my first web page design, so I had to learn a little to get it done. I know I could payed to have it done much quicker and more professional, but I wanted to learn this and it was kinda of fun. So here is the page to the Center caps. Thanks agian for being so patient.

www.conceptualsystemsdesigns.com/products.html

I just received my caps the other day. Looks good. I'll put them on today and take a picture. Thanks.

Well, here is the picture with the caps on the rims. I'm happy with them.
fb63ccf4.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good

I sure like your center caps... now thats what it should
look like ;)

Good on chrome?

Folks-

Have any of you bought these caps and placed them on a '95 with chrome wheels? Do they come close to matching? If so, can anyone post a pic here? Thanks-

Nev

Back