• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Calendars courtesy of Paul Wong

Feedbacks welcome! Hi-Res is available.

calendar2.jpg

calendar.jpg

calendar1.jpg

Put me on the list for a hard copy for the garage and a soft copy for the desktop.

Thanks,

Mike

I will take a hard copy as well if available.

You and kkt both have one of my insurance policy, plese take great care of her. This NSX is a masterpiece.

I will take a hard copy as well if available.

You and kkt both have one of my insurance policy, plese take great care of her. This NSX is a masterpiece.

Thanks for the flattering words Jason... For some reasons I still don't feel complete, but then this project will never be complete regardless of how much JDM parts is on the car... It will never be an NSX-R ..............oh well.

I think Paul can get you guys Hard and Soft copies... I will notify him ASAP!

Hello,

If you would like to purchase prints please pm or email us and we will send you a list of packages along with prices. The largest size print thats available is 12x18. If you would like larger prints we can special order them.

Thank you,
Paul Wong Photography

Man, those are some awesome pics!

Any full size for use as wallpapers on my screen.

Thanks for the flattering words Jason... For some reasons I still don't feel complete, but then this project will never be complete regardless of how much JDM parts is on the car... It will never be an NSX-R ..............oh well.

I think Paul can get you guys Hard and Soft copies... I will notify him ASAP!

No kidding, I'm out of money and I'm still trying... Life sucks...lol

Hello,
If you would like to purchase prints please pm or email us and we will send you a list of packages along with prices. The largest size print thats available is 12x18. If you would like larger prints we can special order them.
Thanks for making it availabe. I will take some pics of the print on the wall after June 4th. Planning on framing it then place it in garage for viewing.

No kidding, I'm out of money and I'm still trying... Life sucks...lol
Vance,
You are very much done, thinking on bright side, how many can actually take it to this extent. There is really not much if any left. This car stuff occupied our life too much.

What about the remaining months for 2007?

Mike

Dan,
I need a poster of this one..how can i get one or if you have the hi-res digital image, I know a printer that can blow this up. Let me know...Regards, Hac

calendar1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Instead of individual prints, will you print all 12 and bind them into a real calendar? You can also design the calendar such that give an extra space for a top border, so when the the months are over, you can still cut off the poster and make individual posters.

Instead of individual prints, will you print all 12 and bind them into a real calendar? You can also design the calendar such that give an extra space for a top border, so when the the months are over, you can still cut off the poster and make individual posters.

Great idea... I will let the photographer know.

Regards,

Dan

Id be interested in a poster or two. :biggrin:

Nice...I'll take 2! Do you take PayPal?!?

Got some plan for 2008

Back