NSX Buyer's Guide in Honda Tuning Magazine

A heads up for anyone looking - tonight I ran across the October issue of Honda Tuning mag (I believe the editor is a member of Prime), the cover of which read "Be A Baller, Buy An NSX Now: All You Need To Know". The article itself is on page 64, runs 5 pages, and has sections labeled Outside, Engine & Drivetrain, and Inside. Photos of a black NA1, presumably Aaron's, are featured. I liked the subtitle "How to buy an NSX and not wish you hadn't".

"Be a baller".......never been a priority for me.

Maybe any press can indeed be good press :confused:
Brian

What's a baller?

Dave

If ya gotta ask........

I'll have to go pick up a copy, always like the mag even before the Ed bought one. I think his username is something creative like Honda Tuning Magazine or something.

cheers2.gif

The latest issue has some pretty good NSX content and the ed-in-chief did a nice pictorial on the latest mods. And EIC doesn't seem like a poser either.

The latest issue has some pretty good NSX content and the ed-in-chief did a nice pictorial on the latest mods. And EIC doesn't seem like a poser either.

I did just a photoshoot with both my NSX's for them. Should be quite the story:biggrin:

I bought that a couple of weeks ago. Good info. (IMO)

The NSX: now attainable by the baller. Rock bottom at last!:biggrin:
Actually, when I read this, I ran out at lunch and bought a copy. Barnes and Nobel had it where I live.

i checked with borders and they have a WINTER edition or something???

Am i looking at the right one?

grrr... i need this article!!

i checked with borders and they have a WINTER edition or something???

The "Winter" edition is the one in which Aaron goes through some of the latest repairs and mods to his NSX and not the issue w/ the NSX Buyer's Guide.

Publishers keep vast archives and if you call Honda-Tuning and ask for the October issue, you should be able to buy it. I'd also take that opportunity to subscribe to the magazine.

For those who haven’t figured it out already, the whole “Be a Baller” thing was a stroke of sarcasm. We all know how affordable NA1s are nowadays.

Depending on which state you live in, you could have a tough time finding the magazine. Let me know if you have trouble and I’ll try to help you find a copy. The October issue is the one referred to in this post but there’s also some coverage of some bolt-ons I’ve done to my car in the Winter issue, which is the one that’s in the stores now. If you already own an NSX, this issue would probably be more relevant for you as the other one was geared toward non-NSX owners.

Also, yes, we did just shoot Mike’s cars and we plan on having a Prime member’s car on the cover of our February/March issue if all goes according to plan. We should be revisiting my car in that issue as well. Lots of NSX content in store for 2009.

Also, yes, we did just shoot Mike’s cars and we plan on having a Prime member’s car on the cover of our February/March issue if all goes according to plan. We should be revisiting my car in that issue as well. Lots of NSX content in store for 2009.

Did I at least snag the cover?:biggrin:

Were you wearing a tutu?

Thong:biggrin: Call me tomm. I've been busy as hell recently and apologize for not calling you back.

For those who haven’t figured it out already, the whole “Be a Baller” thing was a stroke of sarcasm. We all know how affordable NA1s are nowadays.

Depending on which state you live in, you could have a tough time finding the magazine. Let me know if you have trouble and I’ll try to help you find a copy. The October issue is the one referred to in this post but there’s also some coverage of some bolt-ons I’ve done to my car in the Winter issue, which is the one that’s in the stores now. If you already own an NSX, this issue would probably be more relevant for you as the other one was geared toward non-NSX owners.

Ok, i didn't want to ask for help but if anybody can locate one, that'd be super. I checked around Barne's and Borders in multiple locations throughout Anaheim, Orange, Irvine, Tustin and zilch.

Anybody care to chime in on a location if they saw one?

Back