• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX brake package Rotors,Pads,fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are offering a package deal for the 91-96 NSX. Included is:

A set of (4) Stoptech Power slot Rotors

ATE Super Blue Dot 4 brake fluid (1 liter)

Hawk HPS brake pads Front and Rear.

Hawk HP+ for the track junkies add $40

Total is $399 + shipping

pm me for 97+ pricing

Attachments

• power slot.jpg
    power slot.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 96
  • hawk nsx.bmp
    hawk nsx.bmp
    75.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Re: NSX brake package!! Rotors,Pads,fluid

what brand is it and will it if the 2002+ nsx

bc i believe the 91-96 is different from 97-05
correct me if im wrong.

Powerslot rotors by Stoptech...you are right rotors are different from 91-96 compared to 97+

Cheers
John

Nice chatting with you Adrian. Sounds like you are building a proper NSX!!

Sorry for the late replys ,I will get you prices on Shipping ASAP!

Still have this deal going on? Looking for a total to ship to NC.....What is $97 with pricing? Also are these just an OEM replacement or are they a little bigger perhaps?

Last edited:

There is nothing for $97. He posted that people with 1997 and up to pm him because those have different pricing. Size on rotors are same as OEM, pads are much better especially if you opt for HP+ and that fluid is a must if you track your car or run it hard where you're doing some serious braking.

wow I can't believe that went over my head! Makes perfect sense because $97 would be a stupid cheap price! I'm looking to complete a season of autocross racing next season and I KNOW new breaks are a MUST. I just can't decide if I should go all out and get say a big break kit or if there are more subtle things I can do to get what I want out of my breaks.

I track my car and I noticed my brakes went out at willow springs(OEM brakes). What happened was my fluid boiled. Big brake kit is not worth it and mostly bling. If you get his setup which includes pads (upgrade to HP+ instead of HPS for more bite), rotors and most importantly fluid(higher boiling point than OEM) you're definitely getting a huge brake improvement over OEM.

Once you do that then remove front brake heat shield (free mod) for better cooling of rotors and get Dali or down force brake ducts for front.

Do all that and for under $600 you have sweet brake setup and can be on track all day. Check out my thread on my car to see what I have done. I have spent lots of money on upgrades but never felt I needed BBK.

This looks like a good deal. FWIW I tracked at NSXPO on Hawk HPS rear pads and experienced no fade. Fronts were Carbotech XP8 on stock rotors with dali deflectors, ATE fluid and NSX-R splash guard mod. Even with this compromise setup (Carbotech failed to ship me the rear XP8 pads in time), braking force was tremendous and it never faded despite hot temps and a brake-intennsive track.

how much is the brake package for 04 nsx btw

PM sent!

I can get crossdrilled but for the most part I stick with slotted. If you are interested send me a PM and I will get you a price.
Cheers
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back