NSX at the 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon

geez that nsx rear end looks like a crossfire haha..

sorry to hear about the low nsx count at TAS. it does seem like the GTR seems to be the tuner car of choice nowadays :frown:

I think theres about 20-25 R35 and around 8 R-34s. Nice pics though, thanks for sharing. I was at Options booth and I asked this old man a question, didnt recognize it was Smokey Nagata until I saw his pics on the side:tongue:

I think theres about 20-25 R35 and around 8 R-34s. Nice pics though, thanks for sharing. I was at Options booth and I asked this old man a question, didnt recognize it was Smokey Nagata until I saw his pics on the side:tongue:

Along with the R35 there were a crap load of the Prius. Every where I look there was a Prius! :biggrin:

Along with the R35 there were a crap load of the Prius. Every where I look there was a Prius! :biggrin:

Starting be like that in Michigan of all places. The Honda hybrids I see are all the same cars. It's like Honda hybrids are discontinued models. I've seen exactly two Insights and two CRZ's. I can't even take the Sports Modulo parts seriously after being told "only Asia" as Honda knows the US was a large NSX market.

Still hopeful that the "unconventional" model that Acura product managers told C/D will be coming around the time they release the new RL will bring back some Honda sport.

Last edited:

haha good ol smoky nagata. should bring up the time where he got arrested for trying to get top speed in his kick ass supra. my friend went dumpster diving at top secret and scored recaros, arm rest deletes etc for his civic lol.

Modulo NSX tested.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sTOYN6OHleA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would love to get some more info on this wing too ~ too bad it was on such an ugly car but I think on the right NSX it could look pretty slick :)

IMG_0195.jpg

P.S. The rest of those NSX's you guys posted at the TAS was nasty - yuck!

Back