NSX at Nassau Coliseum Autocross

Tat,

Sorry you couldn't make it we missed you. Your friend must have been seeing double as there were only 2 NSXs Bailey and Steve (NA1 NyC). Steve ran and Bailey watched. Bailey actually came by accident so we don't have the usual great photos; he hung for a while and left about noon.

Looked like Steve had a great time but he will have to comment about that. We walked the course and I showed him some of the ropes. The course was pretty fast although a little sandy at first and a bit bumpy. The weather was perfect. The turnout was very light due to the date swap but that gave us more runs and the event went faster and we were done sooner. All in all a great day.

There is another event next Saturday but I won't be able to make it as I will be going to Track my car at Monticello Raceway next weekend. The next Autocross I will attend is planned by PCA Metro for October 30 at Tobay Beach, which is located between Robert Moses and Jones Beach. This is supposed to be a great venue with a really nice parking lot surface by the water on the bay side.

Hope to see More NSXs at that event.

Tytus

its actually chris not steve.....lol
but yes need to learn alot more about autox, and on top of that, i need to really do some adjustments to my suspension and new tires, hope to see you all soon at another event......
thanks for all the help tytus...

there is another one on 10/2 which i can make. I hope to see you there Chris, and I'm glad you liked it.

its actually chris not steve.....lol
but yes need to learn alot more about autox, and on top of that, i need to really do some adjustments to my suspension and new tires, hope to see you all soon at another event......
thanks for all the help tytus...

Oops sorry Chris, the sun must have fried my brain that day. :redface: I should remember now; its Chris, Chris, Chris...not Steve...I think I got it.

BTW, Bailey, thanks for confirming that Chris' name is Steve...:rolleyes:

Tytus

Hello fellow autocrossers...

Feel free to come out to Motorsports Northeast Autocrosses (http://www.motorsportsne.com/) at the new Giants/Jets stadium. I assist in running the autocross events (but we also do track events with NASA/PDA) We've been running out of the stadium for 10 years and also run autocross schools. Since the new stadium was built, the lot is probably the best in the northeast, and is freshly paved and VERY large. Won't chew up tires, and very smooth, few dips. Would love to see some NSXs come out. We're hoping to get a couple more dates before the end of the season. If not stay tuned for new dates in 2011. NJSCCA also runs there. ...and BTW, I'm new to NSX Prime, because I'm actively searching for my next toy...an NSX!!!

Thanks

Ben Wagman

I am actually going out there tomorrow on 10/10/10

Back