NSX and bad backs

I went to two different chiropractors prior to surgery. Both didn't help, in fact, they made my condition worse. I think they can help people with certain conditions, but they can't help everyone. Sometimes, sugery is the only option.

I don't have chronic back problems, but every so often, I do get some back stiffness. Have your try accupressure? Accupressure works for me (may not work for everyone). Used to do a lot of martial arts when I was younger, and accupressure works everytime when my back is stiff or pulled.

Getting back to the NSX seat, most comfortable OEM seat I ever sat in.

I work 8 hours a day and it feels good sitting in the nsx after a days hard work. No problem getting in and out. I also place my left hand against the floor sills with my left leg out of the car and push myself up and out. That helps my exit out of the car stress free.

I tried accupuncture (along with cupping) and deep massage therapy. Both provided minimal, short-term relief - as in less than an hour. The only thing that helped was a scapel. By the way, I also work out four times a week with a heavy emphasis on stretching combined with a cardio and core strengthening. This always helped stretch my back out prior to when the sciatic nerve flared up. At that point, I was toast.

I don't have chronic back problems, but every so often, I do get some back stiffness. Have your try accupressure? Accupressure works for me (may not work for everyone). Used to do a lot of martial arts when I was younger, and accupressure works everytime when my back is stiff or pulled.

Getting back to the NSX seat, most comfortable OEM seat I ever sat in.

Back