NSX 2011 update

just a small change for 2011... havent touched the car in a long long time so i figured id give it a small makeover

this is how it was back in 2010... i said it was finished... then i got bored...

nsx.jpg

bought some 3m glossy cf vinyl and went to work

first, the targa top

cftarga2.jpg

cftarga.jpg

then the side b pillars

cfpillar.jpg

the finished product

nsx.jpg

beast.jpg

Car looks great, now do hood and trunk and mirrors!! And whats with the six pack? I feel fat enough already, put on a shirts for petes sake!!!:wink:

I say wrap your abs in CF....do it!!!!!!

any pics of the back of the car? car looks mean and aggressive!

i found it funny/strange @ first that you posted the shirtless pic of yourself; until i saw the thread re your transformation and that you have every right to be proud!

Last edited:
look at his first pic... it was that way before. maybe you were distracted by his abs? :tongue:

Now that doesnt sound gay at all......at all............:wink:

Just joking, I bet if half the guys on prime looked like you, they would not need a NSX... flame suit on!!

Before you ask, I am 50yr old fart with two companies, 3 kids, and a wife. I had a goal of owning a NSX before I was forty, had a poster in my office about 10 years, was 30 at the time. I did get my first at 40, we must all have goals, So I have owned, and modified NSX's for 10 years....

Last edited:
its called "3m scotchprint"

you can find it anywhere online. its the new vinyl thats closer to the real cf look since it has gloss on it

I found it online. Thanks! Does it really apply easily (slide around to adjust fitment)? Iam going to add the new kenwood reverse tilt dd in the car and thinking about wrapping the sole in this instead of paint.

We have here a 3M situation...

I like the roof, did the same thing to my, the pillars were a pain to do but are cool, I'm thinking of doing the trunk next.. (I had to re-do my pillars as from the sun over time I got some bubbles..) Great Job!!

my nsx was actually a practice run... getting ready to wrap my buddy's s2000, the entire car in flat black...

i will rewrap my b pillars using the 3m adhesive promoter this time. due to the deep curves of the door handles, the fabric is lifting/bubbling so hopefully the promoter will take care of that problem...

depending on how my buddy s2000 turns out, maybe ill wrap my nsx in full cf...

18/18 setup?

or 18/19

looks good :biggrin:

LOL @ posting a pic of yourself with your shirt off!
+1
while wearing dorky glasses! JK lol

I am just bitter I used to have those, now I have a 4 month baby there LOLOLOL

I did my conv top, the one the covers the engine when top is down, was a pain in the ass but came out good, curious how your car would look fully cf?

Back