NSteXpo Photos

how is the climate control operated?

Side Skirts?

Does anyone know which side skirts are on the 02 yellow NSX with the COMPTECH rear fenders? They look like Wings West side skirts. If they are Wings West side skirts, do they fit well on the COMPTECH rear fenders or do they have to be modified to line up with the COMPTECH rear fenders?

Re: Side Skirts?

1TITENSX said:
Does anyone know which side skirts are on the 02 yellow NSX with the COMPTECH rear fenders? They look like Wings West side skirts. If they are Wings West side skirts, do they fit well on the COMPTECH rear fenders or do they have to be modified to line up with the COMPTECH rear fenders?

Those are indeed ww sides. I took a close look a few months ago when I saw this car at the show. I'm pretty sure getting the sides to flare out with the rear wide body took some work. But as you can see, it looks like no $$$ was spared on this car. Here are some pics I dug up of it....

faf15829.jpg

faf15823.jpg

In that last picture, you can see the ww sides don't line up perfectly with the widebody fenders. Like the ww sides are just a tad too short. Still looks killer and not that noticable.
Hope this helps...
Regards
- Z

Hello guys,
The red nsx with indash LCD is mine, if anyone want to know more about the setup or pics I will take some for ya.
PS: I will remove the stereo system out and sell it, if anyone interested please email me.

Back