Now you can own Ice-T's convertible NSX jh4na1268mt003161

Re: Now you can own Ice-T's convertible NSX

That's a "very light" accident???

yeah, that's what you call totaled. it's a 91, give it up.

and it was ice-t's? wow, he sucks, so who cares? :tongue:

Ok, we've all seen the pictures of this car before it was wrecked, and there have been numerous discussions about how someone could butcher such a car. But now, the car is a complete disaster. I think at best it's worth $12,000. It would probably be a good project car for someone who has OEM panels laying around where the out of pocket expense would be minimal.

it will buff out:biggrin:

I wouldn't even pay $12 for it. It looks like a right off to me.

Light accident my butt!! That thing is tore up!! They did not even have the good sense to cover the car up, and it looks like it was left in the desert there is so much dust and dirt on and in it!! I wonder how long it has been sitting there and if any of the stereo equipment is left in there?? Poor car...:frown: :frown:

Great a 4-Wheel Drive auto NSX. Must be one of a kind. :rolleyes:

I can't believe someone actually is going to bid on a car that's obvioulsy sold by some who has no idea what's he selling.

i think with the condition it's in.... it doesn't really matter what they know about the car.

if you buy this car, then you don't know anything about the car - if you knew anything about the car, you would know it's totalled. crush the bitch, put it out of its misery.

Klayton said:
Great a 4-Wheel Drive auto NSX. Must be one of a kind. :rolleyes:

I can't believe someone actually is going to bid on a car that's obvioulsy sold by some who has no idea what's he selling.

Well, there are not any bids yet.

Meeyatch1 said:
Well, there are not any bids yet.

Oh my mistake! I thought the 17 000$ starting bid was a bid by someone. But actually: History: 0 bids

Thanks for correcting me.

Klayton said:
Oh my mistake! I thought the 17 000$ starting bid was a bid by someone. But actually: History: 0 bids

Thanks for correcting me.

No big deal...if someone pays over $12,000 for that car they are an idiot. It is so trashed in the pictures I would not pay more than $8,000 for it myself, and that is only because of its ownership history.

03 raw nsx said:
it will buff out:biggrin:

Call Hugh and have him bring his Zymol. No worries.:wink:

What a piece of crap that car is.

Mr. tough street rapper ex gangsta Ice-T can't drive a stick.... something about that is funny. :rolleyes:

Made to accomodate his grandmother also? ...see quote below from his profile.

TURBO2GO said:
Mr. tough street rapper ex gangsta Ice-T can't drive a stick.... something about that is funny. :rolleyes:

When Ice needs to get someplace quick, he pulls out the keys to his custom convertible NSX, which he dubs the "Time Machine." According to Ice, the NSX is the best sports car on the market. And he makes his determination based on experience. He was pushing a primed 930 Porsche when he met his girl Darlene, and he’s had a Ferrari, but the NSX is the easiest to drive. "If you had a Turbo, you wouldn’t throw your keys to somebody and say drive, because if you don’t know how to drive a Porsche, it will get away from you. An NSX, your grandmother can drive that thing."

That is not Ice-t's car! I am currently looking for a very competent stereo shop to do a custom install and found one. When I asked this shop if they had ever done any work to an NSX he took out one of their many photo albums and showed me some of the NSX's they had done. As he was flipping through the pages, he asked me if I had ever heard of the rapper Ice-t. I said sure have. He flipped the page and showed me a series of pictures of Ice-T's NSX including one of Ice-T himself standing next to the installer when he came to pick up his car.

Well, it's not even a job for people with spare body parts unless you happen to have spare comptech widebody parts.

All I can say is...

Thank God it was an automatic!

Meeyatch1 said:
... and if any of the stereo equipment is left in there?? Poor car...:frown: :frown:

go check the center console in one of the fotos....no stereo and is all modified (i think)..

... this NSX suffered major damage twice....butched to convertible, and abandon.....

mans.....it makes me sad....very sad....

sigh.....absolute travesty:(

LeftLane said:
Why does Ice-T ownership mean anything? He is a beeyotch, and from what I've gleaned, is not a car expert by any means.

Ha Ha ..He has a full time gig on law & Order and you don't!!:wink:

I still want to know what kind of a lazy chump cannot even throw a tarp over the car to keep it from getting trashed on the inside?? Seriously!! :mad:

Back