• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Now parting 1996 NSX-T at Umbrella Auto Design JH4NA1189TT000397

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapo sport muffler w/flowmaster cannister. Fits 1991-1996
Sounds pretty good, tested, not blown. Tips have damage.
$250+shipping.

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ravi

Hi,

and what about my issue? after all this time, did you found out if the Targa A and B interior pillar'a garnish are compatible with a coupe NSX?!

i'm still waiting for the answer to buy them from you.

Thanks,
Nuno

More parts listings later today guys:smile:

Be sure to check back

Thanks for looking

Ravi

Ravi,

Looking for the passenger side (R) Front Pillar Garnish. I have attached a pic with it circled in red. They sell for about $85.00 at the dealer with free shipping.

PM me and let me know what you can do with shipping to 28562. Ground service is fine. If you want to send a pic to confirm the part that would be great.

Garnish_Parts.png

Thank you in advacne for the quick reply.

Cheers,
Darrin

We don't have this part in stock.

Thanks

Ravi,

Looking for the passenger side (R) Front Pillar Garnish. I have attached a pic with it circled in red. They sell for about $85.00 at the dealer with free shipping.

PM me and let me know what you can do with shipping to 28562. Ground service is fine. If you want to send a pic to confirm the part that would be great.

Garnish_Parts.png

Thank you in advacne for the quick reply.

Cheers,
Darrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back