18×10.5 +22
Yokohama S.Drive
225/35/18
255/35/18

9601454954_8f596c0a13_o.jpg

9598665777_df704e2e49_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

9598662101_9a8248d166_o.jpg

Love the wheels but why don't they make the center caps for that wheel? The exposed center kinda ruin it, IMO.

.......225 tire on a 10 inch wheel is.........................stanceicus maximus....

Love the concavity. Can't really see but those are probably some ultra flared, pulled and cut fenders...

Looks great! Pictures are sick too!!

I guess this really makes the 18x9 35mm I ran previously and sold Alas-NSX seem not outlandish at all!!

All I'm wondering is how much rub is he getting on full lock with a 10 in rim up front....even with the super streched tire I'm assuming he rubs... like alot. lol

Thanks for posting guys.

This is my car, and to answer a few questions...

The front does not rub crank to crank, but I do rub over large bumps right at the top. I am running -3 degrees of camber in the front and the tire is close to the coilover, but does not touch.

Fenders and quarters are rolled/shaved almost completely flat.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Love ur car love ur wheels they flow so well together. I had these wheels on my Laguna seca blue e46 m3 and loved it. I was thinking bout getting another set from SOS with yellow sticker for my yellow nsx. U guys think that would be too much yellow??

All I'm wondering is how much rub is he getting on full lock with a 10 in rim up front....even with the super streched tire I'm assuming he rubs... like alot. lol

I guess I assumed incorrectly lol. I am surprised you could pull off driving with a 10 in wide rim up front. Looks good, I like the concavity. :)

Thanks danio it's been sold but I still miss it but the nsx helps me feel better about selling it lol. Nice looking nsx love the fitment man ��

I've seen on occasion where guys don't like the red decals left on the wheels but that color combo pulls it off well. I like.

Back