Not a baseball fan but..

Damn those Angels!
I have to admit that I really don't find baseball that exciting until watching the Angels in the post season. It was almost exciting as the small club they call the LAKERS
wink.gif
Just wondering if anyone has tickets to the world series?

First off, I'm a huge Angels fan. I grew up in S. OC and have followed Angels baseball through all the bad years (many), the few real meltdowns (a couple), and the great years (a few). I've got ticket stubs going back to 1978 (I was 6 and it's the first game I recall going to) so you can imagine how stoked I am.

I was at Sat's game and couldn't believe how loud and excited the crowd was. What a difference from years gone by. At first, I was bummed because many old time fans (like me) are getting screwed in that we can't get tickets to the games. Then I realzied the more the merrier and if it helps the team win, then good. I still resent the fact that the brokers keep ending up with all the seats and the fans take it in the shorts.

I'm hoping to land tickets to game 2 of the WS. I should know more later today.

Come one, come all and root for the underdog Halo's.

Underdog Halos?

Are they really?

If they are or not, doesn't matter. I just want them to stick it up Barry Bonds' #$%#$^.

That homefield advantage will come in REALLY nice!
wink.gif

go GIANTS!! nope team Disney has NO chance..and the Lakers/Fakers will get no help from the zebras this time around.. Go Giants!!

haha be original homie- yes I heard shaq say "sacramento queens"

Joel
yup i'm a kings fan, been a season ticket holder since back in the days when we had travis mays, wayman tisdale, mitch richmond, spud webb, and haha bobby hurley.. so yeah i'm pretty excited that the kings are finally getting some props..I know you are a real lakers fan.. you probably only know they have Kobe and Shaq. maybe even know who the coach is but do you know who comes in when shaq hurts his toe because he's like 360 lbs and if kobe were to get hurt who would sub for him..yup thats right..the lakers have nobody.. the refs helped out big time during the playoffs..AND peja was hurt.. ohh you dont know who peja is?? he was the kings ALL-STAR small forward.. its all good if you were a real lakers fan you'd have something new to say..

dont be chicken-$h!t pitch to BONDS!!
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ERICKGS3 (edited 16 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by ERICKGS3 (edited 16 October 2002).]

Originally posted by airedale:
The GIANTS are a team of destiny; too many things are going right for them. Don't waste your time rooting for the angels. Look North for champions!

Trust me, drugs are bad for you.

The Angels are going to whomp all over the Giants.

Barry, Shmarry. We clobbered the Yank's. We'll do the same to the Gyro's.

GO HALO's!!!!!!!!!!

PS - copying our thundersticks ain't going to help you.

Originally posted by ERICKGS3:

I know you are a real lakers fan..

First of all, you don't even know me. So stop pretending that you do.

Secondly, you're an awfully big talker for someone who is....RINGLESS!!
Oh well, you blend in perfectly I guess.

Count them cowtown boy...1..2..3! That's 3 rings! Ah, ah, ah, ah!

You're right. Peja who? Never heard of him. Oh, oh that's right. Now I remember....Mr. Aiiiiiiiirbaaaaaaaall. Don't even dish out that "he was injured" crap. That's weak.

JOEL-
you're right I am ringless.. i didnt know you played for the Lakers. were you sitting on the bench next to mitch.. please, I dont know you nor would I want to, but I know that if I were to met you I'd beat you at anything, name it I'll challenge you..haha
this is fun..talking smack over the internet..but seriously want play ball?? lets do it. i played a little college ball I think I would put up a nice little challenge.. haha bring it homeboy!! Go GIANTS!!!!

Back