Nos thoughts: good or bad?

i have a 92 nsx and i was wondering everybodies thoughts on a nos system for a 92 nsx with 100,000 miles? Ive heard good things and bad things. Really, is it bad for the car? How does the car hold up with using it and how much does a good system cost?

Thanks.

i have a 92 nsx and i was wondering everybodies thoughts on a nos system for a 92 nsx with 100,000 miles? Ive heard good things and bad things. Really, is it bad for the car? How does the car hold up with using it and how much does a good system cost?

Thanks.

I'd urge you to review the FAQ and to do a search. I've been thinking of doing this too and there's a wealth of information here and there's no need to re-state what's been said any number of times. If you have a specific question, please post up......

Have a leakdown and compression test performed and that'll answer about 3/4 of your questions. How you go about getting additional power makes all the difference, but anytime you force more power out of your engine it will cause additional wear.

Just remember that unlike most cars the NSX motor is very expensive. Worst case scenario for the majority of cars/bikes/etc. I've owned is about 2-3 grand for a new engine if you know where to look. NSX is a little different.

Thanks.
RED, I get a bad vibe with you running spray on your X. You have about a full size book of info I have published to this forum that is not out dated crap but current and talk about everything you could ever think of asking and you havent even searched.you seem very timid about it and the last thing you want to do is use it or lose it because of mine or somebody elses opinion.
YOU RESEARCH IT, YOU LOOK AT THE DATA YOU DECIDE IF YOU CAN MAINTAIN IT THEN YOU DECIDE IF IT IS GOOD FOR YOU OR NOT.
please read the faqs because their is a full size book of info technical in nature but not look how smart I am but designed for the novice to the experianced spray freak. I wrote most of it. then tell us what you are going to do.
BTW this is my personality and I am not a mean asshole (unless u ask my X) and will bend over backwards to help you for no charge (ask anyone) but I expect you to attempt to understand what you are wanting to do to your motor...digg? cool....read up and pm me with your questions, there are NO STUPID QUESTIONS so dont be shy around me....I fuck on the first date
Best Regards David

I don't know why you beat around the bush!! Go ahead and speak your mind!!:biggrin:

RED, I get a bad vibe with you running spray on your X. You have about a full size book of info I have published to this forum that is not out dated crap but current and talk about everything you could ever think of asking and you havent even searched.you seem very timid about it and the last thing you want to do is use it or lose it because of mine or somebody elses opinion.
YOU RESEARCH IT, YOU LOOK AT THE DATA YOU DECIDE IF YOU CAN MAINTAIN IT THEN YOU DECIDE IF IT IS GOOD FOR YOU OR NOT.
please read the faqs because their is a full size book of info technical in nature but not look how smart I am but designed for the novice to the experianced spray freak. I wrote most of it. then tell us what you are going to do.
BTW this is my personality and I am not a mean asshole (unless u ask my X) and will bend over backwards to help you for no charge (ask anyone) but I expect you to attempt to understand what you are wanting to do to your motor...digg? cool....read up and pm me with your questions, there are NO STUPID QUESTIONS so dont be shy around me....I fuck on the first date
Best Regards David

Best Regards David

Hi David,
I PMed you with questions about ZEX system.... Never heard from you...:(

Hi David,
I PMed you with questions about ZEX system.... Never heard from you...:(

I dont know how I dredged this old thread up but I did. I noticed a person I left without an answer, after short review I think your post probably ended up in my kill file after the word ZEX was noticed.....:biggrin: ok I am just tickling your nuts so dont get upset,life is to short. please pm me your questions about whatever n20 system you want to use if you have not lost interest or had it answered or your system installed already or you just think I am a wank.
I will try to not let you fall thru the cracks again and am very sorry for not helping a bro out. becuase I dispense n20 advice on many platforms and in many forums and consult for several shops helping with troublesome installs for no charge I get an ungodly amount of pm's and email. except for prime where I dropped an n20 cluster barrage of info folks here pretty much know my answer for almost any faucet of n20 install,tuning or theory but their is always time for my prime BROTHERS AS YOU'ALL RATE TOP PRIORITY FOR ME AND AGAIN SORRY FOR THE .......UMMM SHORT DELAY IN RESPONSE TIME.

Best Regards David

Back