NOS bottle

Just bought the wife a car that has a ZEX NOS kit on it.
The previous owner lost the bottle. Are all bottles the same or do I have to get one brand specific.

92NSX said:
The previous owner lost the bottle. Are all bottles the same or do I have to get one brand specific.

A bottle is a bottle, pick the size you need and the color that catches your eye, the fitting that connects to the bottle may be different but there are many adapters to make things work.

The ZEX bottles look very cool. look here -

92NSX said:

92 what did you get her? NOS, She's a keeper. :smile:

NSX01 said:
Dave,

You taking over badcarma position on NOS. :biggrin:

Tony, yes he is as he is dead on and BTW wheres my ashtray?

Last edited:
Bottles:
stay with what we call the short fugly 7 inch bottles 'LIKE TONY HAS :biggrin: ' chill bro just baggin on ya,AND you have the right bottle.....WHERES MY ASHTRAY?' The 7's can use more brackets out their and yes there are plenty of brand new long skinny's for sale,and most of the carbon bottles are skinnys and require a different sized bracket,this is not a problem if you buy an entire kit but be aware of it if someone sells you an ebay special W/O bottle and plan on shopping the net for one later.so this lesson is that bottle sizing is NON standard!

Valves
You will see lots of hype about brand name X has a super duper high flow valve that will flow enough juice to take every raver on the planet to the moon and back(yo raver's stick to your little whip cream bottles as you will get very sick on the n20 we run in our cars VERY sick as in a trip to the ER as it has an anti abuse agent added,most of you know this all ready but its scary how often I am asked about can you use this stuff for inhalation) seems most of the vendors claim wonders about how superior their valve is to the competition. 150 shot AND under those medical grade non angled valves work great,no performance degradation so dont be scared to get a deal on an off brand or no name bottle on the web BUT make sure it comes with valve and siphon(and make sure it is new and never held a different chemical and no I am not joking.If you do plan on flowing a serious amount of n20 then valve choice is critical,dont get cheap on your full time n20 high output motor,the guys running these know this but for some of you not in the game yet with plans to conquer the race world with you monster n20 car the valve is very important.

Brackets: ZEX HAS the most piss poor shitty looking bracket ever devised by man AND THE COOLEST BOTTLE IMO.(Its like the the 'man' picked out two guys,you with the tye dye and dreadlocks thats always eating brownies come up with a color for our bottle and while your at it get that guy in the geek freak room to design some brackets) followed by NOS silly vinyl bracket that comes standard with their kits(nobody pops the trunk and says check out these bad boy's) and coming up third is NOS steel with rubberized coating (getting a bottle in or out of that is about as easy as getting he$d in the same room while your dates father is reading the wall street journal five feet away, you older guys ....just pretend you even remember getting some :frown:

THE BEST OF THE BEST...NOS brand black quick release,awesome to behold and makes changing out bottles or refills fun instead of a chore, see a pic on Ed's site nsxbuider.com I am to lazy at 4 am to post a pic, these are the only brackets I use period all statements are IMO

92NSX said:

Yeah he lost it on Ebay, cool you are getting some juice though.email or pm anytime with n20 questions.

len3.8 said:
92 what did you get her? NOS, She's a keeper. :smile:

I bought her a 94 Integra LS. Intake, full exhaust, ignition, a/m h/d clutch with lightened flywheel.

Carma,
I'll be getting the juice for her, but none for me thanks.:)
I appreciate the offer to PM you for info concerning too. Might take you up on that.

Back