Northeast NSXPO 2004 caravan plans

NSXLNT said:
Any news on an updated itinerary for the caravan going up on Wednesday?

I still am trying to finalize some last minute work issues. I am hoping to get up there mid-afternoon if possible because I may need to stop by the Museum to work out some details for the photo shoot in case my contact can't meet with me on Thursday. My goal is to leave no later than 2:00 from the Westchester area.

NSXPO Caravan Thursday From Washington Dc Metro Area

We are planning to Caravan from the Washington DC metro area on Thursday October 7th. Our route is basically straight up US 15 through Harrisburg, PA and Williamsport, PA. We are flexible as to time of day. Would be interested in meeting up with other caravans on the way. We have club radios.

Have interested people contact me [email protected] or on cell 240-876-8233.

Scott Silverman
Rockville, MD

Re: NSXPO Caravan Thursday From Washington Dc Metro Area

Re: NSXPO Caravan Thursday From Washington Dc Metro Area

Scott in MD said:
We are planning to Caravan from the Washington DC metro area on Thursday October 7th. Our route is basically straight up US 15 through Harrisburg, PA and Williamsport, PA. We are flexible as to time of day. Would be interested in meeting up with other caravans on the way. We have club radios.

Have interested people contact me [email protected] or on cell 240-876-8233.

Scott Silverman
Rockville, MD
Hi Scott,

As far as I know, there is only one caravan leaving from New York on the same day as you (Thursday, 10/7/04). I will start the caravan at JFK airport (picking up NSX friends arriving from Japan ~12-12:30PM) and make one stop on the New York State Thruway I87 (Sloatsburg rest area) to meet up with other NSX friends ~1-1:30PM. From there, we will continue to Watkins Glen via 17 West. Will you cross 17 West at any point? If so, please go to the following thread on the Northeast US Region and post there.

Ciao... Miléd

Peter Mills said:
Miled:
US 15 meets NY 17 or I-86 a few miles west of Corning, NY.
The only place you'll meet them is in the Radisson parking lot.:)
Ooops...
106.gif

I hope to be leaving the Westchester County area at around 1:00 on Wednesday 10/6. Please let me know if anyone plans on coming up around the same time.

I'm compiling a list of names for Thursday 10/7. All previous requests both from Northeast and Southeast regions will be accommodated. Any further requests will be taken until Monday evening 10/4.
The parking area to use will be the last fenced in area on your right before you arrive at the garage area.

Last edited:
I'm leaving Thursday afternoon from Poughkeepsie.

My friend Harry(95 Black) is leaving from Millbrook late Friday afternoon.

I am leaving for NSXPO from Durham, NC at approximately 9-930am tomorrow morning (Wednesday). I am going up the 95 corridor and will be spending the night near Philadelphia. I hope to hook up with the Sloatsburg Group on Thursday. If anyone is interested in hooking up, call me on my cell phone 919-602-2984 tomorrow after 9am. I will also be checking the forum and email in the morning or later to night.

BHarpe.

For some reason this appears to follow my original post to the NSX-Southeast Forum. I will be spending the night near Philadelphia on Wednesday night as I am going that far tomorrow. I would be very interested in hooking up with NSX Groups going on Thursday from the Northeast. I know that there is a rondesvous point in Sloatsburg sometime on Thursday. I would like to meet you guys there if possible, but am also open to alternative plans. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call on my cell (919) 602-2984 tomorrow morning after 9am. I will also be checking for further posts to the forums.

Un-official (Outlaw) New England NSXPO Caravan

Departing Exit 4 Park and Ride / Wendys off Route 93 ( Londonderry, NH): Thursday Morning at 4:45 am.

Stopping at the Charlton, MA Rest area (MA Pike) at 5:45 meeting a MA owner there.

Stopping at the rest area just West of the Lee, MA exit at around 6:45 meeting a CT owner there

E.T.A in Corning around noon.

See you guys at the car wash!

RCH

NE crew,
I see a lot of the guys I have met are on this post. I am not making up to the Glen until Sat morn/noon, so I'm going to miss all the meet and greet Fri night (and registration?). Anyway, I'll be looking for some familiar faces when I arrive. Can't wait to see everyone and all the NSXs. Unfortunately work is not being so kind. Masha will not be attending because her father is here from Moscow. Everyone have a great time Fri night (be safe), and I'll see you Sat.
Jesse

The bee and we,will be hitting the rt 81 about 2:30 on thursday,if you all get delayed abit We may see you on rt 17 :) Safe driving everyone,keep your wheels on!

I'm leaving Poughkeepsie about 2:30pm.
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be the coolest thing. WOw I'm so up for this!

Back