Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005

Whats up!!!!!!

Count me in! My car is going to Mechanics Direct for timing belt service on Monday, and will be in prime shape for some action!!!

I'll have to make time to Zaino it between now and then!!!!!

-Jer

Hey guys,

I'm trying to plan my weekend and am not sure what the plan officially is.. It seems like people are planning to get together for dinner on Friday night. Do people get together on Saturday night for dinner as well? I'm up for either actually as I only live an hour away..

-Jer

jdc1687,

Last year we did dinner both nights. The plan as it exist now is Friday night some food and drinks at the Nashua Marriott so we can wait for any out of town guys to arrive at the hotel.

Saturday, head to the show on Saturday morning - assemble 8:15 at the rear Marriott parking lot (Exit 8 off the Everett Turnpike) and depart the Marriott at 8:30 arrive at the show around 9:00. You can better get directions to the hotel.
Here

Depending on how many people want dinner for Saturday, I will make some arrangements. friday is a pay what you eat and drink!

Cheers Rich

Last edited:
I'll be at the hotel in the afternoon. Heading out for lunch around noon in Downtown Nashua then, back at the hotel anound 2:00. Let me know if you want to go sit ouside for lunch with us.

Also Jimmy wanted me to bring some NSX Gear Tee Shirts. So, I plan to bring some tees and hats. Let me know if anyone wants me to bring anything else in particular. (You can save on shipping cost).

Thanks RCH

Last edited:
What time and where are you guys planning to have dinner/drink on Friday?

I will be meeting a friend with a '03 Yellow Lotus V8TT @ the Macy's Autocenter lot at the Burlington Mall @ 7:30 AM if any of you is interested. Would love to run up there together wih you guys. Let me know.

The gathering at the Burlington Mall will begin @ 7:30 AM, and departure will be @ 8 AM sharp.

-Will
'03 Red Lotus V8TT

Tiger,

I have suggested to others meeting 6:00-6:30 PM. We are planning to eat (a casual, pay as you go meal) and have drinks at the Marriott Friday night. That way can wait for any out of towners to arrive. So we will be hanging around down there much of the evening

Great lobster rolls! Hope you decide to join us.

Jeff,

We plan to leave the Marriott (Nashua) for the show Saturday morning at 8:30 sharp. So, if you want jump off the highway on your way we can meet up. Otherwise we will see you on the Turnpike (RT3).

Cheers Rich

We'll be at the Marriott around 6:00 on Friday. Unfortunately, this is not my "every other Friday off" Friday. Having to work is really cutting into my play time. I was looking forward to hanging out with Rich in Nashua this summer.

I will do my best to be there!

Burlington Mall roster so far:

1. Red Lotus Esprit V8 - "Lotus Man"
2. Yellow Lotus Esprit V8 - Mark
3. Titanium Lamborghini Diablo Roadster - "Zan"
4. Red Ferrari Testarossa - "Prova"
5. Black Nissan 350Z - "Sully"
6. Silver G35 - "Ollie23"
7. "flexysteve's" ride
8. flexysteve's friend's Acura NSX (not yet confirmed)
9. flexysteve's friend's Toyota Supra (not yet confirmed)
10. Lotus Elise - "cjcamejo"
11. Black Acura NSX - "jdc1687"

Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
Hi Lotus Man,
I just emailed Mark and Ken (Lambo and Red TR) If I can get motivated that early I will be meeting them in Canton and driving up. Red 95NSX.
I think the company of cars will get me motivated enuff. :smile:
John

Lotus Man said:

7. "flexysteve's" ride
8. flexysteve's friend's NSX (not yet confirmed)
9. flexysteve's friend's Supra (not yet confirmed)

Keep 'em coming!

Count me in too; Black NSX - Jeremy, aka jdc1687!

Gotcha, Jeremy. See you all tomorrow!

7. Blue Toyota Supra - "flexysteve"
8. flexysteve's friend's NSX (not yet confirmed)
9. flexysteve's friend's Supra (not yet confirmed)
10. Silver Ford Focus SVT - "daikon"
11. Lotus Elise - "cjcamejo"
12. Black Acura NSX - "jdc1687"

Well.. I cut out of work at 5:15, fought traffic for 45 minutes, and proceeded to wash, claybar, then wash, then zaino the car..

From what I can see it looks pretty damn good, but it is rather dark out.. I'm going to try to get up early and throw one more coat on..

See you in the A.M. Guys!
-Jeremy

Thanks for sharing pictures, Rich!

It was nice seeing you and hearing your amazing stories.

-Yong

RichH said:
Yong,

It was great seeing and speaking with you. Best of luck in your new venture this fall. Have fun before then...

Hope to see you during the summer.

Rich

I had a great time too guys!! Thanks for letting me know about the show, my parents really liked it too :rolleyes:

See you soon,
Jeremy

Back