Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005

The second annual Northeast Exotic Car Show is on Saturday June 25th, 2005/rain date Sunday June 26th.

To be held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. All proceeds to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.

More details to follow. Anyone who participated last year will get an invitaion by e-mail and by US Postal Service.

If you have any questions about the event please contact me [email protected]

I will be contacting the Regional Directors/Officers and communicating with them this week.

Thanks for your support in the past and I look forward to seeing you again.

- Jeff Torrey Director / Northeast Exotic Car Show

I know Mitch at Mechanics Direct is a Sponsor again this year. Are any of you guys planning to attend this year? I will be going.

If some of you guys would like to come for the event let me know.

I can block off some rooms and/or make some sort of dinner plans.

Like Bob O (bringing his award winning AMG - 4 dr NSX- last year) I may be driving a Ford or a Honda this year.

RCH

Last edited:
RichH said:
I know Mitch at Mechanics Direct is a Sponsor again this year. Are any of you guys planning to attend this year? I will be going.

If some of you guys would like to come for the event let me know.

I can block off some rooms and/or make some sort of dinner plans.

Like Bob O (bringing his award winning AMG - 4 dr NSX- last year) I may be driving a Ford or a Honda this year.

RCH

Gee Rich, if you're giving rides, or better yet, letting other's drive your new Ford, I just might have to make the trek up to the show!!! Hope they iron out all the "bugs" before you get the Ford!!!-R :biggrin:

I hope the snow will be gone by then :rolleyes: The car looks nice in the garage but I would rather put a few miles on it. Last years show was a great turn out, many great cars.

RPM- I have talked to a couple of other GT owners and an Original GT 40 owner whom may attend the show. So, there may be more than one Ford at the show.

FramerJohn - the weather bites, but I think we will be ok by JUNE, maybe? I am not sure about the guys that have planned stuff for March. It doesn't look good around here.

TEN MORE INCHS TODAY in Southern NH :eek:

Last year Rich did a great job getting NSX's to the event. I think that about 30 + NSX's from the north east were at the exotic car show. This being the second year should have an even better turn out of all the makes invited to the show. See you all at the Bud plant!!

Re: Northeast Exotic Car Show June 25 2005

The NorthEast Exotic Car Show Is JUNE 25th.

I have received numerous request about this year's event. I was not involve in this year's NSXCA North East event planning. So, I did not organize pre registration and dinner for the event.

I will organize a meeting point and locate a hotel for those wanting to attend the event.

It is important you pre-register for the event. You must register with the organizers of the Event. You can also contact Jeff Torrey (PM him) if you have additional questions.

Registration procedure:

Go to www.nsxuppereast.com - on the homepage click On the NORTHEAST EXOTIC CAR SHOW LINK - that will take you directly to the Northeast Exotic Car Show Official Website. Then go to the information link You can complete an online registration form there. And make your donation at the entrance gate when we arrive.

You can also go directly to the Northeast Exotic event site. www.northeastexotic.com

You can get info about last years event. Register ASAP, let me know if you plan to attend and I will announce the meeting point. Probably the Marriott in Nashua off route 3 exit 8 or the Sheraton in Nashua I'll know more Monday!

This was the best show last year and I expect the same this year. A great day for a great cause.

Rich

Last edited:
I got Rich's email today -- are we meeting a dinner and getting a hotel deal like the previous years. I am planning on attending, and was looking forward to the night-before-rendezvous (dictionary) dinner. Who is coming north? Caravan?
Jesse

Jesse, :cool:

I will get to work on the hotel and I can put together a dinner.

I will try to post info on Monday.

Who else might come from out of town?

It would be helpful to know how many rooms I should block off, what nights Friday and/ or Saturday and how many would be interested in a dinner.

Just post it here, PM or e-mail me, ASAP.

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Thanks

Rich,
I need a room for Fri night. Unfortunately, like last year, Masha and I are busy on Sat night, so we will be leaving around noon on Sat. But dinner was cool last year, and I'd like to continue the tradition.
Jesse

I would recommend you only book a room that allows for cancellation. I know Keith had a problem with pre-pay room. Read the cancellation policy before booking!

Right Now: Marriott has Prepay NO CANCELLATION $79.00. I would not recommend you do this unless you are on your way and 100% certain of the weather, and ability to attend or you will lose your cash.

With cancellation option: $99.00 I will call my guy Monday to see if I can get it down to $89.00

Sheraton Nashua is $109.00. I will call them to see if my gal there can get a reduced rate. I will let you know how it shakes out.

Monday
Rich

Last edited:
I plan on heading up again this year. I have an email into the carshow website so I can register. I also meet a viper owner interest in going up.
Also meet a Testerossa owner and the Lambo that was the best in show from last year. They are both registered for the show. Should be great again.

John,
Glad to hear you are going to make it up again!

You can register online at the Northeast Exotic Website. Go to the "more info" link and complete the form.

Look forward to seeing you.
Rich

Talked with the hotels yesterday. Unless I have a better idea how many rooms we would need I can not do much.. So, I guess we will just have to book the rooms individually.

Everyone that has been up north knows the Marriott In Nashua.

The rate with cancellation availabilty is $99.00 a night.

Marriott Nashua, NH

Be sure to book a room that can be cancelled. Check to cancellation policy.

Who here is coming to NH on fri night for dinner? I have to make it back home early on sat for my friends' party, so my car show time will be abbreviated. Basically, my "hangout" time would be Fri night. Last year we had a great turnout.
Jesse

Amanda and I will be staying at the Marriott Friday and Saturday.

So if you guys driving up for the day from out of town (Jimmy, John...) would like to meet and drive up together.

We will be leaving the rear of the hotel around 8:30 AM and driving to the show.

Last edited:
Back