Norcal - NSX Open House at Driving Ambition - Saturday 6/27

The Driving Ambition event is one that I look forward too, its always great fun to see old friends and meet new friends. So, I'm in to, but I won't arrive until 1:00pm or so, as I have a previous commitment at 11am.

Mike

Last edited:
1. Dhalsim
2. Racer-ex
3. Mike C
4. LarryNSX

10 day notice, Nalesh?!
Anyone in San Francisco going? This would be the golden opportunity for me to bring the white coupe up for Shad to work on, then I hitch a ride back home.
Of course, I will buy that guy/girl lunch.
Hmmm, let me see if I can get out of the previously made plan.
Steve

Last edited:
I'm in!

1. Dhalsim
2. Racer-ex
3. Mike C
4. LarryNSX
5. Vytas

Hello All Norcal NSXers,

Don't miss this awesome outing hosted by the Sacramento and Bay Area NSXCA Chapters on June 27th.

We have fun, games and food planned while we check out what's new at Shad's shop - Driving Ambition.

Date: Saturday June 27th, 2009
Time: Start at 11am
Lunch: We will have lunch at the shop - please bring cash (max. $20, most likely $15)
2378 Gold River Road
Gold River, CA 95670
(916) 861-0032
www.drivingambition.us

We would like to invite our local NSXers, friends and families to this event.

Don't miss out on this summer bash!

Also, let's get a list going from the Bay so we can plan for food.

1. Dhalsim
2. Racer-ex
3. Mike C

Hi Nalesh,
Thanks for letting the Bay Area folks know about the event. I haven't been on prime too often lately so I am just realized after reading this post that there hasn't been any mention of this from anyone in the Bay Area.

Did you receive any support from Lynn for this event? According to Mike she is the Bay Area Chapters Events coordinator.

10 day notice, Nalesh?!
Anyone in San Francisco going? This would be the golden opportunity for me to bring the white coupe up for Shad to work on, then I hitch a ride back home.
Steve

I'm surprised that we didn't hear about this from Lynn.
Shortly before I stepped away from the Board this and other events were on the calender and had been talked about on the last conference call in March the BA Board participated in.
It appears all the effort was spent on the photo shoot last month.

I'd like to apologize for my part in this.

Carlos

Last edited:
Ooh, I want to go, but I won't be able to make it this Saturday. I went to the last one, and it's a grand time, so if anyone's on the fence, make the trip. Shad's a great host, and has a great shop.

10 day notice, Nalesh?!
Steve

steve, bill here i can run you to walnut creek an put you on BART TO SF

I should be able to make it, at least for a couple of hours.

1. Dhalsim
2. Racer-ex
3. Mike C
4. LarryNSX
5. Vytas
6. Chuck
7. Ed
8. ChopsJazz - maybe
9. smooth +1

I think Carlos was joking. There is no need to OK a caravan. It would be good if you guys could caravan in one or more groups - caravans are more fun than driving solo.

This is a get together coordinated by the Sacramento and Bay NSXCA. We've invited a few people from other car clubs as well.

I wasn't joking..........

I wasn't joking..........

Hate to interject in here, but I believe Carlos is right if this is an NSXCA organized/sponsored event. The club has general liability for such events and if the caravan is mostly of NSXCA members attending an NSXCA event then yes it would be "advisable" that it be coordinated by an NSXCA officer/rep.

Just my $0.02 - been there before :biggrin:

I know its a little late for this request but I thought I might throw it out there anyway since it seems at least a few people are in need of this. Can we have a paintless dent removal service available?

Maybe this famous guy Robert Valenzuela can show up.......that is if you can ever get him to call you back.....:frown:

Hate to interject in here, but I believe Carlos is right if this is an NSXCA organized/sponsored event. The club has general liability for such events and if the caravan is mostly of NSXCA members attending an NSXCA event then yes it would be "advisable" that it be coordinated by an NSXCA officer/rep.

Just my $0.02 - been there before :biggrin:

not to hijack this thread.. but I'll make my point.

This position was created in January but I have never seen one process or policy broadcast, circulated, disbursed, disseminated or propagated by the event coordinator. Simply put the EV has been MIA.

In fact since the March meeting there hasn't been a Bay Area Board in place. Don't know if anyone has even noticed from the Bay Area.

Last edited:
I am sorry that I will not be able to make it due to the white car is getting a bunch of stuffs installed at Don's.
I urged people who have been enjoying the club events and companionships to show their supports by becoming members by contributing the much needed membership fee. The club will not last if people just keep taking advantages but would not give back a little. Looks like the same people that took part in the Lombard event are going again to Shad's. I am sure that they would continue to go to club events. Please do the right things as a decent human being would do. I believe that last year and the year before, the Club budget was in the red. There will be no club if the same trend goes on.
Steve

Back