NOPI NATIONALS ~ Atlanta Ga

Maurice,

I think i have some of your car also from the show on my digi cam, and ill look. Would you like me to send you a avatar ready one with yours?

Charles,
Did you get the one that i sent you about an hour ago all nice and clear and brighter of the same pic?

Ps... Your so right about the drama charles.

smile.gif

Father forgive them ,
they know not what they do.
MYNSX

Kickin' but all over the US!!

I made a search and I found an old photo of Romeo's car (NOPI 2001):

nopi_24.jpg

Do we have photos of the several NSXs at the NOPI 2002 somewhere?

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 26 September 2002).]

I have no idea what you are speaking of and "I" have no shame in being proud of my supporters and my accomplishments.I'm just getting started.
Maybe you feel insecure about being proud but I am not ashamed as a matter in fact it is far greater "their" accomplishment than my own.Even had I done it all myself I would still "yell it out".The difference is it is art to me and for any who dont like it thats just a minority and even if it were the majority it's still mine, and I am NOWHERE near done anyway.
I would strongly suggest you NOT threaten me ever again. www.mynsx.com

******Maybe you feel insecure about being proud but I am not ashamed as a matter in fact it is far greater "their" accomplishment than my own*******

Na, im not ashamed just dont feel the need to brag or gloat.Not once have I mention I took 2 not one first places, cuase its all in fun...Plus we all own the best car made, we should focus on that.

To end this drama im going to be the better man, and say IF i ever said or did anyhting to affend anyone.......IM SORRY!

PS....Gheba_nsx, pLease let me know how you posted that pic of romeos car, i have been trying to post pics on these posts forever.

PSS.....If im not mistaken I did mentioned more than once that you had a bad A- - nsx

THANKS

[This message has been edited by THEPOGNSXTC (edited 26 September 2002).]

It is quite easy if you have them avialable somwhere in the web:

take the adress of the photo (right click on it / properties / URL ---> it is http://blah.blah.bal/blah.jpg normally, you can select it and copy it in the clipboard)

then write in the message here in Prime:

without any space after and before the ] and [

If the photo are not available online somewhere you need to host them and then make what I described above. Good luck!

To end this drama im going to be the better man, and say IF i ever said or did anyhting to affend anyone.......IM SORRY!

10-4 this is dumb.Accepted.
Thanks for your mature approach.
I agree the NSX is the greatest car I have ever owned.
I got my car back from my shipper/builder and was able to drive her home last night vs's my red one after driving the yellow for the past 1 1/2 years approx.I'm spoiled and it scares me to think about where the red one is going.I've been prudent w/ the car so far.
lowering springs (300.00-ish)
tint on the windows (150.00-ish')
pulled the rear hatch off ( zero)
painted the calipers (10.00) and most of a day to be meticulous.
rear nsxr wing (that was not cheap)
red sparcos (not cheap either)
Mugan carbon fiber front lip (500.00)
Other than that thats it.
Any way.The weekend is almost here and very much looking foward to it.
www.mynsx.com

****10-4 this is dumb.Accepted.
Thanks for your mature approach.****

Roger that...

One day we will sit back and laugh at this. Its not whos is better its the fact that we all have the same car.. =o)

This is a part of the past now, lets move on. I have just noticed that we are BOTH bills.. hehe

Later.

Back