NOPI Nationals at Atco Raceway

On Saturday Miled and I spent the day at Atco Raceway to watch the NDRA NOPI Nationals.
Our day almost ended early after Miled encounted this very disturbing sight:

7882982-L.jpg

After some Advil and some other distractions Miled decided to make the best of the day in spite of what he had seen.

7882995-L.jpg

7882994-L.jpg

As the day progressed we came across some interesting sights.

Women fighting in a pool of jello:

7882996-L.jpg

Everyone participating in a group bath:

7882997-L.jpg

And others smply having the desire to remove their clothes:

7882993-L.jpg

It turned out to be a nice day...

Last edited:
Hey Miled, is that a OEM Honda golf cart? No bling right? Tony, feel free to pm me any addition photos not fit for public viewing. Were there any cars at this event???
Jesse

Hey, don't be scared of them..put an arm around that thing :p. OBTW, if you would have had waited one more sec in the last pic with the chic, things would have been real interesting :D This is definitely an eye awakener/friendly reminder that NOPI Nationals in Atl is right around the corner....can't wait to go :cool:

OBTW, if you would have had waited one more sec in the last pic with the chic, things would have been real interesting :D
I didn't miss the interesting shot. The camera was in continous mode taking 3 pics per second
biggrin.gif

Only thing unfortunate was that it was dark using a 300mm lens and she was far away.

I'll post a link to more pictures once they are all uploaded....

foxy-abby said:
Hey Miled, is that a OEM Honda golf cart? No bling right? Tony, feel free to pm me any addition photos not fit for public viewing. Were there any cars at this event???
Jesse
Hey Tony, Great intro! LOL

Hi Jesse, actually it's a Yamaha wishing it were an Honda. Advils came in handy that day. We cooled down later on in the jello...:D

I managed to get a pic with Chrissy Albice (NOPI host) on SPEED channel. Also, there was one intense moment when a Supra crashed a bit over half-way down the run at ~140mph. He was ok. These cars are achieving low 7s and will soon break the 200mph barrier.

Last edited:
Was anybody there on Sunday?? The yellow/gold NSX was very nice and the owner Rich was a great guy. I had the silver NSX next to his. Mine looked stock compared to his though...

Thanks for the pictures
-Mike

I was suppose to go down sunday but they wanted to leave at 730am and i was just getting to bed a few hours before that so I choose to stay in and the pre forcast was for showers.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I was suppose to go down sunday but they wanted to leave at 730am and i was just getting to bed a few hours before that so I choose to stay in and the pre forcast was for showers.
I have attended many events (this one included) with only 2-3 hours sleep after being up for 43-52 hours. Bailey, it was a nice event.

Back