Non Targa 1995+?

Are there any non targa NSXs that were made in 1995 or later? I prefer a newer model NSX, but everything I see from 1995 on is targa top, and I don't want that. Thanks so much.

Mike

There were less than 10 made from 97 to 05. Good luck in your search!

Are there any non targa NSXs that were made in 1995 or later? I prefer a newer model NSX, but everything I see from 1995 on is targa top, and I don't want that. Thanks so much.

Mike

I saw one this weekend, but they are so rare you pretty much have to pay what the person is asking when you see it, as it can be YEARS before another one pops up. :frown:

I am pretty sure there was a 2001 coupe siverstone/black in the for sale section offered by DrivingAmbition I don't recall if the car is still there so maybe sombody scored.

You can always weld the T-top inplace if you don't like it :smile:

Or better yet, don't weld it but just take it off on those nice days in the fall or the spring :biggrin:

You can always weld the T-top inplace if you don't like it :smile:

Or better yet, don't weld it but just take it off on those nice days in the fall or the spring :biggrin:

Haha..well I have a t-tops 300ZX and I never take them off. I always wished I started with a slicktopZ and hate to make that mistake again with an NSX now. Didn't know they were so rare...damn! For what it's worth, my 94 NSX I had for a few months was not a targa...loved it :)

Back