Nominations for hottest NSX

I vote for Synth, Henry or NA1/2-R GT

Dimer:

5470802366_34b8c4aa49_b.jpg

5470802594_2ff400edf2_b.jpg

His pics are always epic! and what a hot car!

I updated the first pic:

Honda NSX by dimervansanten, on Flickr

Another of mine:

Honda NSX by dimervansanten, on Flickr

OK Dave, here are my votes:

Orange: synth19
Red: the one posted by Brylek
White: S4play
Dark Silver: angus
Silver: cmc140
Black: strykee525

-RoyW

:cool: So many beautiful NSX in one thread! Keep 'em coming.
There are couple I think is a good contender one of them is NSXBOX's widebody NSX, but can't find the picture of his car.

One picture of Nico's is on here. I PM'ed and asked for more and he said OK but haven't seen any from his lazy ass yet. LOL

I'm amazed at how serious everyone is on this thread really sticking to the topic..I say that because if you remember the Hottest girl thread had some dogs thrown in for laughs and wandered all over the place..but nobody has posted the skulls/chameleon/rag top/or any of the other maligned nsx out there...so some things are sacred to primers :eek:

I'm pretty certain that if someone veers too far off subject or starts throwing ugly things here to be funny it's going to get some serious backlash. Thanks guys for sticking to the subject and posting pics and votes. If you want to know about certain mods or parts please PM or post a new thread. I will start voting polls in about a week. Some members are out taking pictures this weekend.

On a sad note, the RouteKS Madonna car won't be eligible as we don't know the owner. I am glad it got a mention and nomination here though. If anyone knows the owner, please let me know.

some neat stuff...

The Comptech widebody captures the essence of the NSX, and then takes it a bit further w/o gettin' all loco...

GinaK ('00 Silverstone Metallic / Comptech widebody)

CTwidebodySilverPA191061-vi.jpg

CTwideSilverPA191047-vi.jpg

CTsilverVoloPA191067-vi.jpg

PorknBeanz ('00 NSX-T Midnight Pearl / Comptech widebody w/ '02+ front-update)

Other NSX'es to have caught my fancy as-of-late have been '91-'92 NSX Sebring Silver w/ '02+ front-update! During the recent fall '11 NSteXpo-Craze, we had one make an appearance from Houston (Sebring Silver NSX coupe w/ '02+ front-update, BBK's, SOS twin-turbo, etc-etc-etc)! Unfortunately, the only pic(s) I could find...

vmlinsx ('92 NSX Sebring Silver / '02+ front & updates, SOS twin-turbo)

DSC02332.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

nsxcraze2012003.jpg

this is thinking outside the box http://nsxprime.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76812&d=1305402184
Thinking outside of the box is one thing... but no offense, the yellow accents don't work.
What works & doesn't work can't be broadly generalized, it's all in one's personal preference. Over-accented orange interiors may not work for someone whereas it's the cat's meow to someone else. Ditto for 2-tone & contrasting exterior accents (which is lately quite rage w/ 458 Italia owners).

Anywayz...

Apparently someone else w/ a discriminating eye (and prodigious pocketbook) agrees!

And yeaaa, here (below) is the mother-of-all black-&-gold... :D

Last edited:
ahhhh what do we call imitation....:wink: So I'm not the only psycho:tongue:

Guys I have to repeat:

Unless there are clear pictures posted with a current owner and current prime username with them, I can't put them in the poll. Coming to an NSXPO doesn't do anything unless they are a prime member. We can't vote for a car or an owner we don't know. I also have a hard time asking people to vote on a car with only one picture provided (Angus, I hope you are reading this).

Guys I have to repeat:

Unless there are clear pictures posted with a current owner and current prime username with them, I can't put them in the poll. Coming to an NSXPO doesn't do anything unless they are a prime member. We can't vote for a car or an owner we don't know. I also have a hard time asking people to vote on a car with only one picture provided (Angus, I hope you are reading this).

I dont understand why the person must be a prime member. Why do we need to know the owner so badly?

... and these two, too!

Two more that are bad@$$ from recent memory...

SNDSOUL ('92 NSX custom-blue pearl [?] / '02+ GT-Rom front-update, CF/Sorcery widebody, twin-turbo)

NSXPO20064027.jpg

NSXPO20064006.jpg

NSXPO20064025.jpg

NSXPO20064036.jpg

NSXPO2006040.jpg

Ko-nsx ('00 NSX-T Silverstone Metallic / Cantrell-SOS widebody, '02+ front & updates)

536937384_nNTGG-L.jpg

Guys I have to repeat:

Unless there are clear pictures posted with a current owner and current prime username with them, I can't put them in the poll. Coming to an NSXPO doesn't do anything unless they are a prime member. We can't vote for a car or an owner we don't know...
Ya must've read too fast, go back & note the direct-links to actual 'Prime members for all of the rides (other than the MP4-12C).

Last edited:
Re: ... and these two, too!

Two more that are bad@$$ from recent memory...

Ya must've read too fast, go back & note the direct-links to actual 'Prime members for all of the rides (other than the MP4-12C).

Your previously placed steelers logo voided all validity of your comments. :tongue:

Last edited:
I dont understand why the person must be a prime member. Why do we need to know the owner so badly?

Because I personally have little desire to participate in a poll where I am voting on a random internet photo. I am using prime to post photos, create polls, and get a contest going. So what I am creating is part of prime. It is "PrimeNSX's hottest NSX contest". It's a small way to represent this community, and give some props to some of the owners. No one is getting a cash prize, but members here take the time to take photos of their cars, and post on here. I know some guys going out and taking photos for the first time just to be on this thread. Why should I take something away from them and give it to an unknown entity? The best NSX's are here anyway.

If you don't really like this, you are free to start a thread that is just about NSX photos, but we already have quite a few of those. I prefer to see a local community NSX, be able to talk to the owners, ask them about their modifications, and watch them win. I did this without even really asking Lud, but hopefully he is cool with it and we can make this a regular thing as cars change and new members join.

If you wish to discuss this further thab one post, I ask that you please make a new thread so we don't hijack a thread full of beautiful pictures.

Now lets see more pics! :biggrin:

Last edited:
my personal favorite
this car was owned by TTHardtimes

Attachments

• 5276664504_4bb761feaf_b.jpg
    5276664504_4bb761feaf_b.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 5363161750_76e0298da7_b.jpg
    5363161750_76e0298da7_b.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 340
  • 5366688182_010df87af2_b.jpg