Night-Import x JIC USA presents Meet & Garage Sale (5.29.11)

Yea good idea, music would have been nice. but Cops are a bad especially with all our cars. The meet was cool, no crappy ricers all legit raced out ones for the most part, i prob had the least modded out. Was fun cruising back with the NSX's and ISF. I didnt get hit again at chronic taco so thats always a +++

It was chill. My bro really liked it. Since sell his m3 and moving it was nice to have him cruising, and damn that isf is fast.

Yea good idea, music would have been nice. but Cops are a bad especially with all our cars. The meet was cool, no crappy ricers all legit raced out ones for the most part, i prob had the least modded out. Was fun cruising back with the NSX's and ISF. I didnt get hit again at chronic taco so thats always a +++

It was chill. My bro really liked it. Since sell his m3 and moving it was nice to have him cruising, and damn that isf is fast.
good to hear you guys enjoyed the meet! the owner of JIC and I are planning to put on a specific brand/model car meet, so i'll keep you guys updated if we do a NSX day :)

good to hear you guys enjoyed the meet! the owner of JIC and I are planning to put on a specific brand/model car meet, so i'll keep you guys updated if we do a NSX day :)

If you do we will be out in force:smile:.

nice pics, you can def. see the quality of your camera vs a traditional regular digital camera.

Back