Nice weekend for a ride anyone?

Hey guys. This weekend looks good. I wanted to see if anyone is willing to go for a ride. Meet up some were. I am in utica ny 13501. Sat. Or sunday. Can be a nice ride to saratoga sprins or lake george. Or i will meet you guys in ct. Or nj or the nyc.

I may be up for a morning Bear Mountain run. Stay tuned fo further updates.

Tytus

My better day will be Sunday as well but in the morning, anyone else interested? There is a Croissants and Cars event in NJ again this Sunday so I was thinking of doing a BM run in the AM first and then go to the show/greet and meet and then posibly run BM on the way back again in the Early PM.

Tytus

Last edited:
My better day will be Sunday as well but in the morning, anyone else interested? There is a Croissants and Cars event in NJ again this Sunday so I was thinking of doing a BM run in the AM first and then go to the show/greet and meet and then posibly run BM on the way back again in the Early PM.

Tytus

This sounds like a winner!

I will meet anyone who wants to go in the am to BM at Mighty Joe Youngs restaurant at 8:30 AM on Sunday. I will post up info for those not in the know later if there is interest. The restaurant is in Greenburgh NY, WEstchester county.

Post up.

Tytus

I will meet anyone who wants to go in the am to BM at Mighty Joe Youngs restaurant at 8:30 AM on Sunday. I will post up info for those not in the know later if there is interest. The restaurant is in Greenburgh NY, WEstchester county.

Post up.

Tytus

I would love to take that run with you again Tytus, but do you think I might be cutting it a little close for the tailgating and game at Giants Stadium (11am)? :confused:

Sure you can make it. Just peel off when you gotta go. You are taking the X to the game?

BTW I am planning a spur of the moment BM run this AM as well as tomorrow.
I will be leaving about 9:00 AM today; post up if you want to join; anyone?

Sorry about the late notice by my schedule changes all the time.

Tytus

I will be up in nj. Only one thing tho. Im not bringing my nsx. I am picking up a rear bumper from frank spano. I was planning on being there with the nsx but i thought i would pick the cover up on mon or tue. But frank didnt have it off in time. So sunday was the day for him. I should be there 8-9am. I wouldnt mind meeting up with you guys and check out the rides and maybe go to breakfast if anyone is going before the drive. I wish i could go but my bumper needs to be picked up before frank changes his mind. Lol

let me know were you guys will meet for sure. My cell is 315 542 6485. I will meet up with you guys. Frank is in nj 08850. I dont know how far that is from were you guys are meeting up. Its a 4:30 hr drive for me.

Sure you can make it. Just peel off when you gotta go. You are taking the X to the game? Tytus

Just found out, I need to be at Clifton Commons rt 46 at 10am to meet the troops for the game. No way would I leave the NSX there all day, which means leave Bear Mt. at 9 am, switch vehicles in Alpine at 9:30.

I may go to Bear Mountain at 7am. :biggrin:

Maybe next time, have fun!

I did a BM run today and it was pretty sweet up there al hough there are a few sketchy road sectiond due to repair work and what appears to be water coming out of the road way here and there so you have to be careful.

If no one else posts up I may change my plans or go at my own schedule. I will check back later tonight as I am going out now.

Anatoly, Frank is a good 1.5 hours from BM. I suggest you go to the meet as it is closer to Frank anf there may be some NSX guys there. There was 3 of us there 2 weeks ago. You have to find the "Cars and Croissants" thread from 2 weeks ago posted by NSXPilot and you will get the info of how to get there.

Good luck.

Tytus

Tytus,
As of now, me and Roger with the Supra are in. Is it possible to meet at the BM Inn which is at the BM bridge instead of the restaurant? If so what time would you want us at the Inn? We are in as of now, but if I run into a problem in the AM I will give you call as I am a solid hour + from the meeting place so you will not be left hanging.

Thanks Aron. I will meet you at the in at 9:40 am. See you then. Be at the side of the road at the inn not in the parking lot.

Tytus

It looks like have to be somewhere at 10am so I have to cancel. This stinks as I have been looking forward to a Bear Mountain run for 2 weeks. :frown: If I can make it to the car show after I will give you a call. Thanks,

Sorry to hear you won't make it Aron. I may pass on the show, not sure yet. Looks like I am on my own again.

You too Frank. Car is a great looking piece. It looks so good it even my wife liked it. I was telling here that thats how i want to paint my car and she is not a big fan of white. Even tho its not white. She like the look of it. Especially with the white wheels. I thought about it. I need to sell my gram lights now. It will not look right. I was thinking championship white and keeping the wheels. My wheels will not look right with the color of your car. What do you think.

Could not find the car meet guys. So i headed home.

Back