Nice Run Guys/Gals =D

It was nice to see 8 NSX's, 2 S2000's and 1 fixed up WRX!

We started in Orinda and blast through Berkeley/Oakland Hills and ended up in Castro Valley for lunch.

Pictures should be posted (anytime now by Option2 =D)

thanks guys/gals for the fun run, we'll definately have to do it again.

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
It was nice to see 8 NSX's, 2 S2000's and 1 fixed up WRX!

We started in Orinda and blast through Berkeley/Oakland Hills and ended up in Castro Valley for lunch.

Pictures should be posted (anytime now by Option2 =D)

thanks guys/gals for the fun run, we'll definately have to do it again.

YEP, THAT WAS GREAT BUT KINDA SHORT, WE NEED TO START TO SET UP FOR THE NEXT RUN, LONGER ONE THIS TIME,HOPFULLY STEVE,SIDNEY,CK,CAN JOIN US NEXT TIME

Sup Nho!

So you finally registered here. I'll tell you first not to keep YOUR CAPS LOCK on or everyone will think you are yelling! Sorry I couldn't make it againg this weekend. Had to take my gf's dad out for Brunch since hes visiting from out of the country. I saw the pics , though. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'll try again next time.

Chris

Nice meeting you Jujaimon, I heard you were having dificulties with your clutch? Did you guys get it all worked out? We'll have to do an R/C run.

Chopsjazz, dont think weve met but Im sure we'll have another Sunday drive, hope you can join us. The others are already planning another one, (I would'nt be surprise if its next weekend) as the group is very spontaneus.
wink.gif

Likewise Romeo,

we must do the run soon, this good weather isn't going to last. let's throw in a pot luck lunch at a park or something? what do you think? There are a few parks in alameda with nice parking for us to chill.

Fester- I met you at Kirby's house a few months back. I didn't recognize anyone else this past sunday who were at that party.

Steve

NSX%20Meet%209-15-02%20003.jpg

NSX%20Meet%209-15-02%20011.jpg

[This message has been edited by juejaimon (edited 18 September 2002).]

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
Hey Bob your in HK already?

Yeah the run was kinda short,were planning on another one (300-350 miles)but the garage queens will not be able to join us. =D

Oh I get it now. You were refering my NSX as the garage queen. It would be no fun if no one brings NSX to the meeting.

Please excuse my 5 previous double messages, I don't know why I get a huge delay to get the see messages showing on my computer. And I have press the post message 5 times.

yeah, my clutch felt a little soft on the way back from Orinda. I checked all the fluids and it seemed okay. I figured my slave cylinder was going out. Bob came over and we drove each others and we were both convinced that there were no problem at all. Bob had a new oem clutch installed a few thousand miles ago. His felt softer than my oem.

Steve we definately have to run our minis.
Are your calipers powder coated? I noticed it last sunday and it was glossy red, where did you have it done?

Bob, Yours isnt a garage queen, I was reffering to Rogers =D

------------------
1993 Red/Black NSX
1989 300E
2001 VW Golf

Back