Next Gen NSX info!!! 3.6L V6!!!

Juice said:
attachment.php

That actually doesn't look too bad! :eek:

Cut my wind pipe. That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

-Jeremy

Err... ok... here we go again. This goes against the NSX's "simplistic and minimalism" design. And reading your comparisons against Celica/Camero/Cadillac is a scarey step backward.... copying Lambos and the Enzo is ok. :cool:

There's no door outlines... :confused: that must be what the roof-scoop is for? :p

WAY TOO BUSY IMHO but at least the integrated spoiler is back! :D Take this concept, slap on the front of the HSC, ditch the roof scoop, throw in 450HP+ with a factory V8 option (for NetViper ;) ) and I think honda would have a winner. Simple! :D

can someone photoshop HSC frontend on that? I do like the HUGE side intake on that thing though!

Not bad..those curve lines are becoming common in today's car now...like the new BMW series...etc.

Based on that body style...i'll give it a 85-90K price tag EASILY!

dave22 said:
They didn't even change the wheels and tires. :rolleyes:

You obviously haven't heard the big news.... Honda and GM recently started a parts sharing program to lower production costs. The new NSX will also be the lucky recipient of the beautiful GM interior pieces. Can't wait!

:wink:

Sig said:
You obviously haven't heard the big news.... Honda and GM recently started a parts sharing program to lower production costs. The new NSX will also be the lucky recipient of the beautiful GM interior pieces. Can't wait!

Are you saying I will get a Caviler radio in my NSX just like the vettes do? :biggrin:

Juice said:
I'll have to disagree. I like it, better than the HSC IMO. But, alas, it is just a drawing.

image.html

Hey,
Thats what my car looks like, When I am Drunk J/K, cant wait till the HSC comes out

steveny said:
Are you saying I will get a Caviler radio in my NSX just like the vettes do? :biggrin:

Finally, an indash CD player!

Sig said:

Well, you know GM uses the Honda Motor for the Satrun Vue right.

dave22 said:
It's just a weak manipulation of this

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Good Find Dave! Whoever did that was pretty lame. The Cien looks 100x better.

God no, is the bag of rice alright? :eek: Has it been reverted back to an upright position? *runs screaming, homer-like around the room*

lol... news must have been a little thin that day.

<B>dave22</B> : i gotta hand it too you... when you compare them like that, you can see it's the same photo. good observation skills.

Looks like a cross between the Ferrari Enzo and the Lamborghini Gallardo. I like it.

It better have a V8 powerplant and at least around 400hp in it! :biggrin:

I hoghly doubt that's the next NSX.

It's a Gobot (If you guys remeber those)

Back