Next Gen NSX info!!! 3.6L V6!!!

The picture was found on this magazine...

top1.jpg

here is the picture

Humpage...

I like it better than the HSC. Carries lines from the Gen 1 NSX and the latest Celica. Still like it.

Now twin turbo that 3.6 V6 Honda!

I see a lot of the Cadi "Art and Sceince" design mixed with a helping of baby Lambo. I guess I liked the looks of the HSC as it was easier on my eyes.

That said - I think the probability of this being the actual car are about as high as me having the $$ to buy one the day it comes out!

:(

Better get back to work!

:cool:

sharp lookn' car
looks evil.... :rolleyes:

That certianly has a lot more NSX in the design. I also agree that it is very caddy art&design looking. Kind of like the Cien.

The headlights are bloody ugly.

For a 3.6, it had better have 380HP at least.

That's the car I was thinking of...the Evoq. Front reminds me more of the Enzo and the rest with the Cadillac design influences. And with a 3.6, I'm thinking 400-450hp.

Looks good. And the headlights are fine: fits the car with a touch of Le Mans racer to it.

I'd say the car is very much in line with the current design of Acura's latest crop of cars.

Styling lacks originality and the headlights will not extend down that low due to bumper requirements. Do get rid of the F1 nose/spoiler. Those features only look good on an actual race car. Honda's is jumping on this ugly nose bandwagon because Mercedes and Ferrari has.

That mag looks like a comic book,and the car looks like a "transformer" :tongue: At least the nsx or ?new nsx still makes news in the home town press.

Silver F16 said:
Styling lacks originality and the headlights will not extend down that low due to bumper requirements. Do get rid of the F1 nose/spoiler. Those features only look good on an actual race car. Honda's is jumping on this ugly nose bandwagon because Mercedes and Ferrari has.

And the hood and bumper was my favorite part! :tongue:

I can't help but feel emotionally unatached to any 'new NSX images' that pop up. I just can't sit around hope for something that will likely never show. Does any one else feel like I do? Does anyone else feel like this is a dead horse?

second that.. i want the article.

a note aside...I want the car to come out more though. :rolleyes:

Here are some modded lights..

Attachments

• mylights.jpg
    mylights.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,337
NetViper, neither of your headlights are acceptable in the USA (or any other country that I know of. All modern headlights open to the side of the car to allow either a turn/running light to be exposed, or at least a window for a reflected visable beam. With your headlights they would have to add side markers, which I doubt we will ever see again. It proposes manufacturing difficulty, requires seperate electrical wiring and monitoring, and introduces weak points and rust points to the body.

Try again. :D

Timbo said:
This thing looks frighteningly like the Cadillac Cien concept car:

The honda Cien :biggrin: It looks obviously like a chop from the concept drawing from the caddy or a copied version? They should of chopped it from the HSC since it would of been more accurate.

Timbo said:
This thing looks frighteningly like the Cadillac Cien concept car:

p_cadillac_cien_ext_1.jpg

Holy crap does it ever! If only it came with the 750HP V12 the Cien had :)

Back