Newbie to NSXPRIME

Hello Everyone,
I havent been on here long but already love this forum. I was impressed at signing up when you cannot have a web based email. Thumbs up to the moderators for that one. A classy decision, in my opinion. I want to start by saying I am a big fan of the NSX and always have been. I do not have one as of yet but I will be looking to buy one soon. I built civics previously. My last civic was turbo and I put 400hp down to the ground. Not big numbers but in a civic boosting 18lbs DD, I got several thumbs up from Evo's, Stangs, Vettes etc...Everyone that I know that has owned civics, the NSX is a dream car for them. I have big plans for my NSX, as you can tell by my SN. I look forward to learning from everyone here. Well enough rambling for now. Thanks

Welcome to Prime! I'm sure you'll find a plethora of information on this forum. Sounds like you have a great line of cars and I'm sure a NSX would be a nice addition to your collection. :biggrin:

Thanks for the response. I currently have a Supercharged DSG HD boosting 14lbs and a OBS burban for the family. I have told a few of my friends that I will be getting an NSX. It would seem that they are as excited as I am because they know I like to do things big!

welcome to prime.

check this link out

I tell all new owners or people on the prowl for an NSX to read this.

print it out and store it in your long term memory, it should be a required reading LOL

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html

there are 4 pages that will educate you about used NSX's and that high miles mean nothing to an NSX.

now a high mile Bmw, Porsche, Ferarri, "forget about it " they wouldnt make it past 120K miles, Now they might reach 100K but with $80 grand worth of repairs over the years

Welcome aboard, I recommend surfing the classifieds here when your ready to buy cause these guys baby these cars, to much in my opinion but that another topic in itself, lol

Welcome to the forum. I am also a prospective buyer and look into choosing one withing a few months. Just a matter of getting back to the states. I have found NSXPrime to be a Godsend if you want information on the car and a good collection of good owners and peers. Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome! Yes, most of everything you need to know about the NSX is here! :smile:

I have to agree. I was doing some browsing on the net and everything about the NSX is from prime.

welcome to prime.

check this link out

I tell all new owners or people on the prowl for an NSX to read this.

print it out and store it in your long term memory, it should be a required reading LOL

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html

there are 4 pages that will educate you about used NSX's and that high miles mean nothing to an NSX.

now a high mile Bmw, Porsche, Ferarri, "forget about it " they wouldnt make it past 120K miles, Now they might reach 100K but with $80 grand worth of repairs over the years

Dos and donts! I am a big fan of Honda Tuning. Thanks for the info Shawn110975.

Welcome aboard, I recommend surfing the classifieds here when your ready to buy cause these guys baby these cars, to much in my opinion but that another topic in itself, lol

I have looked at almost every single classified. I have to agree with you that some of these cars are in mint condition.

Welcome to the forum. I am also a prospective buyer and look into choosing one withing a few months. Just a matter of getting back to the states. I have found NSXPrime to be a Godsend if you want information on the car and a good collection of good owners and peers. Welcome aboard mate.

I am doing my homework. I am loving the fact that some of these cars are doing 5 and 6 hundred HP on stock motors.

Last edited:
Welcome. Can't stress how important it is to find out about the clutch and timing belt because that can add $5 to purchase price to one that "looks like a good deal".

Welcome. Can't stress how important it is to find out about the clutch and timing belt because that can add $5 to purchase price to one that "looks like a good deal".

I can't agree with you enough. When it comes to parts like these that you have mentioned I tend to stay with OEM Honda Parts.

Back